Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Forum's gatekeeping is ridiculous

• Thread starter Deleted member 31364
  • Start date
Deleted member 31364

Deleted member 31364

The Brotherpill
-
The amount of gatekeeping on incel forums is ridiculous, you guys are calling anyone that mogs you slightly a fakecel, hate on everyone who is here after you because they are "greycels", Plenty of average looking guys are incel these days and women's sky high standards is the main problem for inceldom, I doubt that majority of you are ugly, you guys are probably between 3-5/10 which isn't subhuman at all just below average. If you can't get sex you're incel and with hypergamy, being a 4/10 male is nearly as bad as being a 2/10, since both smv is 0. "I'm more incel than you, oh you held hands with a girl in middle school, you're a fakecel gtfo." See how dumb that sounds, you complain about sub 8 law, and how women only want chad but claim I'm a fakecel, why don't you rename this site truecels.co then.

Idiots in my brother mogging me thread https://incels.is/threads/my-brother-mogs-me-in-every-way.261726/#post-6000308

JFL at you guys who got mad at me using famous actors as examples to compare my brothers pheno and jawline to mine, how dumb are you guys lol

You just copied this didn't you?

You just copied this didn't you?
His ( or her) first post was full of Chad pictures, and he compared himself to a chad phenotype.

Obvious troll is obvious. Just ignore it

His ( or her) first post was full of Chad pictures, and he compared himself to a chad phenotype.

right because an autistic teenager pretending to be a Gorilla on an incel forum knows what he's talking about

I think that gatekeeping for the most part is pretty toxic, and I feel like it's the reason why we don't have two times more members that we should have. I feel like this forum is onto something though when we make a team effort and crack down on infiltrators.

Especially with the whole looks bullshit, though. I'm tall and maxed out at a solid 4/10, and fellowcels still tell me that I shouldn't be on this forum at all and I'm apparently a "fakecel" just because I'm not super deformed, while having less than stellar facial features and being an ethnic sand nigga. From what I remember, the same "incels" who told me that bullshit a year or two back aren't even on here anymore and are slaying mad pussy. Pure projection on their parts tbh. I don't see how someone can be blackpilled and not realize that even a 6/10 can manage to be an incel under certain factors in this shitty timeline.

I think that gatekeeping for the most part is pretty toxic, and I feel like it's the reason why we don't have two times more members that we should have. I feel like this forum is onto something though when we make a team effort and crack down on infiltrators.

Especially with the whole looks bullshit, though. I'm tall and maxed out at a solid 4/10, and fellowcels still tell me that I shouldn't be on this forum at all and I'm apparently a "fakecel" just because I'm not super deformed, while having less than stellar facial features and being an ethnic sand nigga. From what I remember, the same "incels" who told me that bullshit a year or two back aren't even on here anymore and are slaying mad pussy. Pure projection on their parts tbh. I don't see how someone can be blackpilled and not realize that even a 6/10 can manage to be an incel under certain situations.
yeah they say women are Chad only and sub 8 law and then get mad when a non subhuman complains about being incel, hypocrisy much

The amount of gatekeeping on incel forums is ridiculous, you guys are calling anyone that mogs you slightly a fakecel, hate on everyone who is here after you because they are "greycels", Plenty of average looking guys are incel these days and women's sky high standards is the main problem for inceldom, I doubt that majority of you are ugly, you guys are probably between 3-5/10 which isn't subhuman at all just below average. If you can't get sex you're incel and with hypergamy, being a 4/10 male is nearly as bad as being a 2/10, since both smv is 0. "I'm more incel than you, oh you held hands with a girl in middle school, you're a fakecel gtfo." See how dumb that sounds, you complain about sub 8 law, and how women only want chad but claim I'm a fakecel, why don't you rename this site truecels.co then.

Idiots in my brother mogging me thread https://incels.is/threads/my-brother-mogs-me-in-every-way.261726/#post-6000308

JFL at you guys who got mad at me using famous actors as examples to compare my brothers pheno and jawline to mine, how dumb are you guys lol
Ok, but try to simmer down a little bit. You are still new and you could (understandably) raise everyone's eyebrows. You can put up things more nicely, buddyboyo.

You're complaining a lot yesterdaycel
don't you think it's hypocritical when guys here say sub 8 is law, but say anybody who mogs them slightly is a fakecel?
Ok, but try to simmer down a little bit. You are still new and you could (understandably) raise everyone's eyebrows. You can put up things more nicely, buddyboyo.
elaborate tbh

don't you think it's hypocritical when guys here say sub 8 is law, but say anybody who mogs them slightly is a fakecel?

elaborate tbh
Most who say that don't literally mean that sub-8s dont get laid. If they do they have room temp IQ. Normies get laid as well, just less often. You might as well since you're 6' and ok looking, though you're a curry so maybe not in the west depending on where you live

elaborate tbh
Uh? There's nothing to elaborate. I'm just saying that throwing stones around (i.e. insulting, even for a relatively fair cause) isn't wise as a greycel considering how people react to greycels here.

Most who say that don't literally mean that sub-8s dont get laid. If they do they have room temp IQ. Normies get laid as well, just less often. You might as well since you're 6' and ok looking, though you're a curry so maybe not in the west depending on where you live
I'm below average, if I fix my jawline I can be above average, live in Dallas, Texas
Uh? There's nothing to elaborate. I'm just saying that throwing stones around (i.e. insulting, even for a relatively fair cause) isn't wise as a greycel considering how people react to greycels here.
so even on incel forums there is hierarchies, pretty lame

I'm below average, if I fix my jawline I can be above average, live in Dallas, Texas

so even on incel forums there is hierarchies, pretty lame
I think that's intrinsic to any social group... Guess you got hierarchypilled :feelscomfy:

Sub 8 law doesn't makes sense, normies do get laid, its proved, if you are a a 5/10+, with 5'11 and NT, you are fakecel

Many of the guys posting here would not have been incels even a decade or two ago. Many of today's incels are average looking guys who are victims of hypergamy, absurd female dating standards, and dating apps.

Many of the guys posting here would not have been incels even a decade or two ago. Many of today's incels are average looking guys who are victims of hypergamy, absurd female dating standards, and dating apps.
well I was still incel a decade ago, but I agree with the premise of what you're saying, standards have definetly risen, and are continuing to rise

Stop whining and start posting good content instead, greycel.

We've all escaped greyceldom but somehow some greycels keep crying about gatekeeping.

Greycel purge when ?

We've all escaped greyceldom but somehow some greycels keep crying about gatekeeping.

Greycel purge when ?
I got told off by some curry faggot greycel yesterday calling me fakcel infiltrator gatekeeper. JFL this guy barely joined. The greycels that complain about gate keeping are the suspicious ones as I explained to him. But he just got more butthurt. He had that typical stuck up curry attitude everyone chastises curries for.

Greycel purge when ?
Based

Greycel purge when ?
Imagine caring about colors that indicate how much time you’ve spent here and holding it as some badge , ironically or unironically.

that’s why soydit cuckcels mog .co culture

Height face dick. If you have one of the three, you should be gate kept to a degree because you have SMV, or one foot in the door. Gatekeeping is so no one has to listen to 6 ft tallfag with big dick complain about his life.

Last edited:
The first thing you did when you joined was humble brag about your height, appearance, and number of hookers you fucked. What did you expect? You really think ugly virgin manlets are gonna sympathize with your ass while your rubbing your superiority in their faces? You're either retarded or a troll jfl

right because an autistic teenager pretending to be a Gorilla on an incel forum knows what he's talking about
Tenor 10

Deflection.

You have no idea how old I am nor my mental state.

Also I am a gorilla.
Keep throwing useless ad hominems though. I've dealt with better trolls

I got told off by some curry faggot greycel yesterday calling me fakcel infiltrator gatekeeper. JFL this guy barely joined. The greycels that complain about gate keeping are the suspicious ones as I explained to him. But he just got more butthurt. He had that typical stuck up curry attitude everyone chastises curries for.
Shut up nigger this is the second time I've seen you talking shit about me ill beat you up

Greycel purge when ?
:feelsokman:

Deflection.

You have no idea how old I am nor my mental state.

Also I am a gorilla.
Keep throwing useless ad hominems though. I've dealt with better trolls
What am I deflecting, you think I'm a fakecel, what is your definition of a fakecel then

The first thing you did when you joined was humble brag about your height, appearance, and number of hookers you fucked. What did you expect? You really think ugly virgin manlets are gonna sympathize with your ass while your rubbing your superiority in their faces? You're either retarded or a troll jfl
so this site is really just Truecels.co and there are no averagecels 4/10 incels, so saying anything good about yourself is bragging? Also anyone can have sex with hookers

Last edited:

dn read
Anyone who complains about gatekeeping on here likely wasnt incel in the first place
Gatekeeping is based. I rarely come here exactly because gatekeeping isn't strong enough. Quality, not quantity. There are already too many normies here (e.g. normie trend of overusing "literally"). I despise ironic pseudo-mysogynists who secretly are ordinary cucks or normies with depression who come here like it's a zoo to make themselves feel better. If you could only see the state of "incels" on the Polish equivalent of reddit... It's hell.
Im interested tbh what are they up to

Last edited:
What am I deflecting, you think I'm a fakecel, what is your definition of a fakecel then

so this site is really just Truecels.co and there are no averagecels 4/10 incels, so saying anything good about yourself is bragging? Also anyone can have sex with hookers
They're illegal in many countries and some people also can't afford them that often cuz they're poor.
You're either retarded or a troll

Muh gatekeeping. Only fakecels get triggered and make threads about it.

That's because most people here are actually average in terms of looks. Normally, being an incel meant having an ugly face. Nowdays you have so many people on here to the point where actual ugly people are a minority. Our only space has gotten taken over.

That's because most people here are actually average in terms of looks. Normally, being an incel meant having an ugly face. Nowdays you have so many people on here to the point where actual ugly people are a minority. Our only space has gotten taken over.
should I got to looksmax.org then, I need some surgery advice, @RREEEEEEEEE

It is what it is, if you need this forum as much as we do, suck it up and go with it

should I got to looksmax.org then, I need some surgery advice, @RREEEEEEEEE
If you want to ascend then yes, head over to looksmax and make sure to get a rating. However I advice you to keep them private instead of creating a thread. I would say you should suggest unbiased people so they can rate you fair and square; so no self-hating ethnics or white nationalists who will inflate your rating. You can also PM me because I'm an active member of the looksmax community. I have some knowledge. If you want, you can send me a PM on here.
Looksmax also has little no to no gate keeping.
It is, however, a very toxic environment for people who are easily influenced.

yeah they say women are Chad only and sub 8 law and then get mad when a non subhuman complains about being incel, hypocrisy much

All the sub8 copers should be beheaded. Yourself included. This is not normie.co this is incels.co if you are not incel then gtfo simple as that.

Looksmax is much more appropriate for surgery advice and self-improvement in general, on this forum we mostly LDAR. Looksmax also has little no to no gate keeping.
alright gonna go there, this doesn't seem like the place for me

It is what it is, if you need this forum as much as we do, suck it up and go with it
I think looksmax is the right forum for me, this seems to be an LDAR forum with no looksmaxxing advice

If you want to ascend then yes, head over to looksmax and make sure to get a rating. However I advice you to keep them private instead of creating a thread. I would say you should suggest unbiased people so they can rate you fair and square; so no self-hating ethnics or white nationalists who will inflate your rating. You can also PM me because I'm an active member of the looksmax community. I have some knowledge. If you want, you can send me a PM on here.

It is, however, a very toxic environment for people who are easily influenced.
Okay man Will do, I have potential to ascend from below average 4/10 to Normie level 6/10 and maybe a couple more softmaxxing I could be a 7/10, I thought there would be other averagecels on here but I guess not, Wish you all the best, what's your name on looksmax btw @RREEEEEEEEE

I think looksmax is the right forum for me, this seems to be an LDAR forum with no looksmaxxing advice
that's correct, but before you move there, consider those people are more autistic than the ones in here... You know those long protocols full of research chemicals they often suggest? Look if anyone (including the OP) has ever tried them :feelskek: :feelskek:
The plastic surgery first-hand experiences are worth reading though...

Okay man Will do, I have potential to ascend from below average 4/10 to Normie level 6/10 and maybe a couple more softmaxxing I could be a 7/10, I thought there would be other averagecels on here but I guess not, Wish you all the best, what's your name on looksmax btw @RREEEEEEEEE
I go by the name TRUE_CEL on there. I see you are using a different rating system than the people do over at looksmax. 4/10 is actually average because they rate up to 8. So 4/8 means you'd be average. 6/10 (or, 6/8) is therefore Chad-lite. And then 7/8 (instead of 7/10) would pretty much be Chad-tier.

Kill all greycels (me included pls)

The only ones that get upset at gatekeeping are the ones gatekeeping is designed to keep out

Saying you are tall is bragging lmao. Wtf else is it. You getting height reduction?
Yes, fuck off, thank you.
He’d fit in like a glove