Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This gif literally ruined my night. I HATE my looks.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
https://v.redd.it/1qfb43ri4dn01

My shit tier zygo projection (one of the hardest thinga to solve) makes me look like a fat fuck in comparison even at my leanest point. Why cant I look like this. Why do I have this shit zYgo projection, its so crucial and damges my looks so fucking much, it kills A LOT of angularity. And thats not even taking my frame into account. I hate my looks so much its not even funny. im r3sisting yhe urge to punch my face like I do at home be ause im at a public place. This gif ruined my night anf I guess its time to get rage-drunk, since I am already out at the bar.

Fuck this seroously.

when are you migrating to lookism

I look like a brown sausage roll

i look good when i open my front cam

also this guy looks like a gay alien

jfl at being jealous of him.

also how many fucking times do you go to the bar? every post i see you're at the bar.

Fuckung major cope. Post a pic of you and ill judge

he doesn't look natural at all

he's still attractive though, i'm not coping. just looks weird all things taken into account.

He looks like that human ken doll guy

Fuckung major cope. Post a pic of you and ill judge
I saw his pic, he just has long philtrum but aside from that he mogs that gay alien

I saw his pic, he just has long philtrum but aside from that he mogs that gay alien

Send me the pic by pm and ill see if he mogs one of the most successful international male models or not.

I wont share or dox dont worry.

If this guy mogged Barrett he would already be automatically a cwlebrity.

I don't get why everyone sucks the dicks of these materialistic conceded fag Instagram models. They're so self-absorbed I'd like to beat them.

I don't get why everyone sucks the dicks of these materialistic conceded fag Instagram models. They're so self-absorbed I'd like to beat them.

Attitude is irrelevant. As a male you are your looks.

Send me the pic by pm and ill see if he mogs one of the most successful international male models or not.

i don't mog him by any means

he just looks unnatural and synthetic, some uncanny valley shit. there are plenty of other male models that are better looking, even if they do lack his "angularity"

i don't mog him by any means

he just looks unnatural and synthetic, some uncanny valley shit. there are plenty of other male models that are better looking, even if they do lack his "angularity"

Having a unique look is great. Generic jock is the max sex appeal, but unique looks like barret are just something else. You get haloed insanely by looking otherworldly

He posted on the rate me thread, trying to find him. I will update. But he does look more natural than Barett, Barett is giga chad tier, which not conventially attractive, he looks weird, like plastic surgery.

@Zyros ok he doesnt mog him, but with surgery he can ascend

his face is too long, long philtrum

Last edited:
still don't know what zygo is

the way I see it, there are only 2 options for you:
go ER or lookism.net

Nobody looks like him, that's why he is one of the best paid male models.

Zygo projection, angularity, who thinks about shit like this?

ComplicatedCarefulKite-size_restricted.gif

please zyros dont be like this bb

still don't know what zygo is

For example if ou have flat zygos then you wont have hollow cheecks or visible cheeckbones. Look for zayn malik for example. He has flat zygos

Is it just me or does he look plastic af?

Prominent zygos without an adeqate lower third will just make you look like a goofy cartoon character like me.

He posted on the rate me thread, trying to find him. I will update. But he does look more natural than Barett, Barett is giga chad tier, which not conventially attractive, he looks weird, like plastic surgery.

Dude looks like some random guy you'd meet at a college frat.

Praise Jordan. He’s my avi for a reason. Once in a generation face.

I would kill someone just for his cheekbones.

Jordan should be the leader of this world just because of his looks. Seriously dude hes so good looking even 1000% straight men get dopamine rushes just by looking at him

Jordan should be the leader of this world just because of his looks. Seriously dude hes so good looking even 1000% straight men get dopamine rushes just by looking at him
Screen Shot 2018 03 23 at 12

If anyone can ID the watch in the pic above, may god bless you
S73ybv5.png

edit: another pic of the watch

LOL are you retarded he looks fine

Idk, he looks plastic af.
He looks like he had surgery.