Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This gif that I found on 4chan and saved back in 2012 breaks my heart

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
i4kZt.gif

2012 feels like forever ago

I was 15 back then and thought it was funny and tbh I thought she was the hottest girl ever

More importantly thought looking at the gif I owuld always imagine how one day I would have a cute goofy gf like her

Fast forward 10 years and I am still a KHHV, but now Im too old for a cute bubbly teen girl like her and too defeated to imagine my situation ever changing

I still keep this gif on my computer but instead of feeling hope and excitement whenever I spot it while scrolling through my huge downloads folder I get filled with sadness and rage

Looks like a typical westernized self hating Asian whore to me.

She's probably fucked more cumskins than the sum of your age by now.

Mogs me at being a normiechan oldfag
More importantly thought looking at the gif I owuld always imagine how one day I would have a cute goofy gf like her
You could probably get a noodlewhore if you ran JBW game tbh

Looks like a typical westernized self hating Asian whore to me.

She's probably fucked more cumskins than the sum of your age by now.

She probably is, but back then I was 15, I thought shes such a sweetheart, by her smile you can tell she probably burst out laughing after recording this

I used to watch this gif on repeat for days thinking how there owuld be a day when Id have a gf whos equally sweet and cute

Fuck no, DENIED, my life is literally hte worst case scenario I couldve imagined
Mogs me at being a normiechan oldfag

You could probably get a noodlewhore if you ran JBW game tbh

Its not even about wanting a noodlewhore gf or even this specific girl

Its that sweet innocent goofy teen love that I want

Too old, will never happen

I remember that .gif

Fell in love with her

Ill always suffer pain for not having a gf like that as teen

Looked at the boxxy vid over a hundred times those days full of pain of not being with her

I miss old internet and old /b/

It only gets worse yet it never began

Kill me

You didn't know any better at the time. Don't apply the bitterness of 2021 to a 2012 memory, turn it into something rotten when it's not.

If you're really ugly enough to post here than a simple change in skin tone wouldn't do much for you. The guy in the example is a normie who's tall, thanks for proving nothing

Imagine trying to deny jbw with shit like this.

This asian whore would totally date a tall Indian or black man. :feelsEhh:

:feelshaha:

wow, tall white normie does well with foid, JBW confirmed boys.
She's dating him because he's white. So JBW confirmed indeed.

Keep coping
Ethnics will say whites can’t be incel then in the next breath say ethnics are fucking all the white women (to btfo natsee inkels like me).
No consistency!

Was also 15 in 2012 and remember this gif being posted 24/7

What the fuck is the appeal seriously?

I get the point of the thread but rhat girl in particular is a 5/10. It says a lot about how men compared to foids JFL. Imagine millions of foids saving a gif of a completely average male making some funny gestures.

Its not even about wanting a noodlewhore gf or even this specific girl

Its that sweet innocent goofy teen love that I want

Too old, will never happen
hang-gif.816871

If you're really ugly enough to post here than a simple change in skin tone wouldn't do much for you. The guy in the example is a normie who's tall, thanks for proving nothing
wow, tall white normie does well with foid, JBW confirmed boys.
Tbf he's a low tier normie

I miss 2012 too, I wanna wake up and play Roblox and Minecraft in their prime again

I owuld always imagine how one day I would have a cute goofy gf like her
Suifuel retrospective feeling. I can't believe I actually still had some kind of hope back then too. It never began.

i4kZt.gif

I was 15 back then and thought it was funny and tbh I thought she was the hottest girl ever

Fast forward 10 years and I am still a KHHV, but now Im too old for a cute bubbly teen girl like her and too defeated to imagine my situation ever changing

I still keep this gif on my computer but instead of feeling hope and excitement whenever I spot it while scrolling through my huge downloads folder I get filled with sadness and rage
Brad Pitt (57) and Keanu Reeves (56) could have all the teen girls they want.

Sucks that you're not them.

I miss 2010-2012 Internet :feelsrope:
before the femoids and cucks got ahold of it

What happenned to emo girls with piercings like this?

Whitu cocku onry

That gif is like putting on Chadvision goggles.

i4kZt.gif

She has poopoo on her lip

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back