Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This girl wants an "advocado"

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-

Laughing my ass off at this ... Just wanted to share.

Plugging your YT channel?

I have seen this shit before and its hilarious. The avocado is obviously Chad and the banana is everyone else.

I have seen this shit before and its hilarious. The avocado is obviously Chad and the banana is everyone else.
And her poorly chosen parable makes her look like the responsible of all this shit instead of the "poor victim" she trys hard to pretend to be ... :lul::lul:

What is "Fast Banana?"

kekd, thanks for sharing mah dude

100k views holy moly.. we are getting msinstream boys, incels will grow

This guy failed at understanding her little fruit explanation. Banana is a Chad that pumps and dumps, and avocado is the harder to find Chad that is willing to commit. She completely excludes ugly betas.

kekd, thanks for sharing mah dude

100k views holy moly.. we are getting msinstream boys, incels will grow

We are mainstream, and that's not necessarily good.

This guy failed at understanding her little fruit explanation. Banana is a Chad that pumps and dumps, and avocado is the harder to find Chad that is willing to commit. She completely excludes ugly betas.

I saw "Fast Banana" in the Incels.me TeeSpring store and had always wondered what it meant. Then I saw it in the tags for this thread and was like "What's the connection?"

beta uprising soon

Like ants resisting a boot. All the betas are here, we are all that could possibly uprise and we don't have enough people here to do or mean anything.

We are mainstream, and that's not necessarily good.

I saw "Fast Banana" in the Incels.me TeeSpring store and had always wondered what it meant. Then I saw it in the tags for this thread and was like "What's the connection?"
You really don't know ? It's just the fake name of incel.me if you run it on incognito mode. The fact that she choose the banana to depict the wrong guys was funny enough to use the term as a tag lol

You really don't know ? It's just the fake name of incel.me if you run it on incognito mode. The fact that she choose the banana to depict the wrong guys was funny enough to use the term as a tag lol

Ohhhhhhhh... :feelsohh:

No I didn't know. But then I don't use Incognito Mode. If the FBI wants to swing by for a chat I got plenty of time to talk.

Like ants resisting a boot. All the betas are here, we are all that could possibly uprise and we don't have enough people here to do or mean anything.
That's a cucked excuse.

Ohhhhhhhh... :feelsohh:

No I didn't know. But then I don't use Incognito Mode. If the FBI wants to swing by for a chat I got plenty of time to talk.
Well, FBI already knows everything, even things it doesn't want to know. :lul:

The "Fast Banana" thing is just incognito for your boss or "the people behind you" because it only changes the site logo on the corner, but it's something nonetheless lol :feelsautistic:

Women, the more they honestly explain their feelings and are introspective, the dumber they reveal themselves to be. No wonder their nature is to manipulate. It's to replace their weaknesses, the stupidity, the lack of self-control.

Man I don't know why females are so fucking dumb

Man I don't know why females are so fucking dumb

There was no reason for "evolution" to pursue intellect in women. They are fulfilling their biological purpose simply by existing. Whiteknights will provide nurture and Chad provides the semen without any effort on her part.

CHADvocado?

Exactly. The avocado is at best a male unicorn, a beta-minded Chad willing to commit, and at worst a beta provider who doles out emotional support in exchange for once a month sex and the hassle of controlling a BPD psycho slut.

Exactly. The avocado is at best a male unicorn, a beta-minded Chad willing to commit, and at worst a beta provider who doles out emotional support in exchange for once a month sex and the hassle of controlling a BPD psycho slut.[/QUOT
JBA