Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This guy acts like a complete autistic sperg yet everyone loves him because he's attractive

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★

If an incel (ugly male) did this people would say that this isn't funny and that this is why you are an incel.
c82dEcK.jpg

When will I be loved for sperging out :feelscry:

If an incel (ugly male) did this people would say that this isn't funny and that this is why you are an incel.

his videos are all about busting predators and being a dick to random clerks at stores

he's really a huge piece of shit, basically bullying poor and desperate people

his videos are all about busting predators and being a dick to random clerks at stores

he's really a huge piece of shit, basically bullying poor and desperate people
A Chad bullying "predators" aka delusional ugly men who hope to get a teen gf. That's exactly what I needed to ruin my day tbh.

Water is wet. Only Looks matter, non-NT is only a problem if you're ugly.

He looks like a psychopath to me. He is clearly a sadist and chose "predators" as his victims because those are the type of people you're allowed to bully, honeypot and torture emotionally nowadays in the west.

I doubt that guy gives 2 fucks about children. Would he be willing to speak up for kids who suffer being bullied in shitty public schools, exposed to shitty stepfathers because of their whorish cock carousel single mothers, etc?

Last edited:
Hate this chad, he's a virtue signalling white knight. If he was average or ugly and made his sting videos, he would have hardly any subs and people in the comment section would say he's a predator himself. He should at least lure the oldcels with 12 yr olds, an age everyone can agree is too young. If he lived in Italy, nobody would think he's a hero.

Hate this chad, he's a virtue signalling white knight. If he was average or ugly and made his sting videos, he would have hardly any subs and people in the comment section would say he's a predator himself. He should at least lure the oldcels with 12 yr olds, an age everyone can agree is too young. If he lived in Italy, nobody would think he's a hero.
North American Anglo culture is the most sickening, hypocritical, gynocentric and retarded culture in the whole world.

They managed to mix the Enlightenment, Puritanism and modern cultural Marxist degenerate culture to form the worst cultural mix in the history of mankind.

North American anglo culture is the most sickening, hypocritical, gynocentric and retarded culture in the whole world.

They managed to mix the Enlightenment, puritanism and modern cultural marxist degenerate culture to form the worst cultural mix in the history of mankind.

It's why I legit hate most whites because they usually just end up virtue signalling cucks looking to destroy other fellow men for social media points.

I hate the right because they're authoritarian as fuck, just a little less crazy than the left.

There is no group or religion that is actually for helping men.

If you're a Chad you can be as autistic as you want, people will cater to you in social situations and make you seem like a social interaction god. They'll even speak for you if you don't say anything JFL.

I believe there is a special place in hell for people like him
Chamber of Saw

Strong irony here, never watched this guy before. Watched maybe 30 seconds total of two of his videos. I bet he is some kind of legit-sociopath (the dangerous kind). I didn't sense any humanity as mentioned just predatory behaviour. Meanwhile, incels who just want a chance...are demonized.

Cliffs: Fuck this gay Earth

Strong irony here, never watched this guy before. Watched maybe 30 seconds total of two of his videos. I bet he is some kind of legit-sociopath (the dangerous kind). I didn't sense any humanity as mentioned just predatory behaviour. Meanwhile, incels who just want a chance...are demonized.

Cliffs: Fuck this gay Earth
Dark triad is legit. We are not victims, we are just prey. And they cheer for our death.

I hate this gay earth.

It's why I legit hate most whites because they usually just end up virtue signalling cucks looking to destroy other fellow men for social media points.

I hate the right because they're authoritarian as fuck, just a little less crazy than the left.

There is no group or religion that is actually for helping men.