Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This guy is 50 and still a virgin

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Not sure what to say, I mean fuck dude some guys are just shit out of luck and catch no breaks. Myself including as a very unattractive man. But this guy has made it to God dame 50 with his virginity intact. I'd just hit the brothels at that point if I was him. Here is his video:

I've seen the comments on that video. The guy is pretty bluepilled and doesn't want to be "hateful".

Brootally over for grampacels

No, I've never had another account on here besides this one. I'm not that other user.

I think he was referring to the guy in the video.

Also jfl at not getting a whore at 30 latest. If you hit 30 whores is all you can get and you should.

Dudes a hardcore Christian, probably volcel for religious reasons
Dn watch the video so idk

Imagine being a Christian and believing in God when you’re a 50 year old male virgin lmao

Imagine being a Christian and believing in God when you’re a 50 year old male virgin lmao
Right? I bet he convinces himself that God is "testing" him or something lmao.

No god would spawn you into this world and starve you of your biological purpose for 50 years.

Bwindi gorilla crying 1

In just 16 years that will be me

@Emba this you?
No. I delete all my video long ago.

I had a axe channel. And talked about cutting wood and axes...

Because

"My axe is my buddy"

But people will tell you "it happens for everyone at different times", or that "it will happen bro, just wait". The truth is that if you want something, then you have to actively pursue it. Especially if you're not particularly attractive or socially competent.
I'd just hit the brothels at that point if I was him.
Tbh. It would probably make him feel better.

Not sure what to say, I mean fuck dude some guys are just shit out of luck and catch no breaks. Myself including as a very unattractive man. But this guy has made it to God dame 50 with his virginity intact. I'd just hit the brothels at that point if I was him. Here is his video:

there's tons of 30 year old virgin men on the internet and on youtube who will turn 40 soon and then 50

donnelly is still virgin and he's 40, tall and muscled

i can't imagine looking in the mirror and seeing myself as an old fuck like this, and not immediately roping

He looks like fucking 65 at least. What the fuck?

Does being an incel really age you that badly?

few days will be 37 :feelsbadman:

i hope i die long before i turn 50

He looks like fucking 65 at least. What the fuck?

Does being an incel really age you that badly?
It’s genetics.

Genetics fucked him up all the time, otherwise he would not be an incel

@FrustratedWhiteMale
Is this you nigga
also did you die?

This guy is 78 and still a virgin.

9A2288EF FCB6 4A9C 9FB1 24B81C41DBDE

I hope I will never reach this stage.

Sad thing is. For us it over anyways. Most people loose their virginity during teenage years. Most women consider anyone past 18 and still virgin to be weird. Im gonna be a wreck when im still a virgin at 50. I've tried everything from simping to workingout to faking a tough guy personality. It just doesnt work man. I just dont know how other guys do it.

IT will say he's toxic and needs to die

lol he looks 70. unequivocal proof that inceldom ages you @Gymcelled

32ccfe41b654b3e602f329aab7fe01f2.png
Some retarded redpillers out there will say it's because he didn't exfoliate or take cold showers

ill choose the rope over being a 50 year old virgin, will never be me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back