Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy is going viral for being ugly

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
By ugly I mean by foids modern standards of a normie.
He knows he isn’t up to standards and doesn’t care, he’s just trying to status max by going viral as the ugly bean

Crazy world we live in.

Read the comments. They’re so vicious some of the top comments are just about the other comments

Last edited:
However, he has a good body (sexual diformism), I am sure he could kill several chadslites, a shame the face is not so good, but he could get something.

height and frame mogs me

Nah, guys with really masculine bodies can get something, as long as they are not very short. My father slaying on facebook several times just for his body.

They can't even hide their laughter.

"Just be confident bro." I think they say that because they enjoy ugly guys making clowns of themselves.

Also, he mogs me at least in terms of overall harmony. If not facially as well.

He was trying to fraud with the nice hairstyle and by lifting, but there's nothing he could do for his face RIP

Cope if you think that dude can't get at least one foid to bang

Brutal shit man

Funny thing is I go to school with the girls making fun of him

Nah, guys with really masculine bodies can get something, as long as they are not very short. My father slaying on facebook several times just for his body.

What do you mean by slaying on Facebook?

he looks curry to me tbh

Oh jeez. No way to cope for that face man. Brutal for the guy

we are jesters in the circus that normalfags and women built
this is what they envision us as

Haven't all these "viral uggos" led to them getting foids due to statusmaxxing? I know JustJames and the "ugly my experience" guy ascended after their videos, so it's not a bad strategy.

Cope if you think that dude can't get at least one foid to bang

They like to exaggarate here. He is not a slayer but it is obvious that he gets laid at least.

Haven't all these "viral uggos" led to them getting foids due to statusmaxxing? I know JustJames and the "ugly my experience" guy ascended after their videos, so it's not a bad strategy.
JustJames isn’t ugly apart from his severe acne

Tiktok vids aren't loading for me. Thank fuck.

Unironically mogs me

More proof that face is everything

>tfw i am a million times more ugly then that guy

brutal.

Why won't this video fucking load? :feelsree:

This is what gymcels look like

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: if he don´t looks mogs you. He is a slayer, only black circles around his eyes looks bad.

He pribabltcould betabux a single mom in his country, but if he moves to the a first world country, it's over for him.

what an ugly mofo

Use his face on tinder. I think it’d be tough

Then use his body. You don't need to emphasize your face on Tinder. You can just put muscles and behave like mysterious. There are landwhales out there that care about muscles. Perhaps with multiple children and old but they look for guys like this to bang occasionally. I don't say he can fuck Stacy.

Last edited:
However, he has a good body (sexual diformism), I am sure he could kill several chadslites, a shame the face is not so good, but he could get something.
FACE IS EVERYTHING

I
He's not jester maxxing, he's delusional and thought he looked hot.
good point. I thotught it was a self-deprecating joke but I now believe and could see it being a backfiring attempt at saying “see! We’re not all ugly!”

Then he got the “You’re ugly” comments so I could see him then fixing the description of the video where it now says the excuse “I was tired working 14 hours.”

Then use his body. You don't need to emphasize your face on Tinder. You can just put muscles and behave like mysterious. There are landwhales out there that care about muscles. Perhaps with multiple children and old but they look for guys like this to bang occasionally. I don't say he can fuck Stacy.
His body is trash too.

Looks tall and is built, not incel.

About 300,000 people literally in the comments are laughing at his face

Could you imagine how Low inhib one must be to take 3 entire football stadiums filled with people laughing at your face ?

Poster child for "there is no gym for your face"

Mogs me big time

Proof that gymmaxxing does nothing if you don't have a good face.