Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This guy is living the life away from society in an abandoned school.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
This video is cool. He is away and free to fulfill his own life. We all need to do this to separate ourselves from the degenerate foids & society as well the jew who controls them both.

Video: Japanese man lives alone in an abandoned school.

Not gonna lie, that was pretty comfy to watch. If I ever visit Japan, I'll make sure to visit him and get myself some coffee (even though I dislike it).

Based. I wish to do the same one day

God I wish that were me

He turned an abandon school into a coffee house, recording studio, hostel, and tourist attraction. He's also a world class musician.

Why doesn't he have women all over him?

He must not be showering enough.

Japan is a cool place.

Man that place really is something. It looks like somewhere that's beautiful year round compared to my city which is shit half the year. His spot is also comfy and I bet living there must feel like a nostalgia trip every day. I thought this was going to be another story of a Japanese guy just going monk mode, but he just seems to like isolation and is still quite sociable. Cool vid

He turned an abandon school into a coffee house, recording studio, hostel, and tourist attraction. He's also a world class musician.

Why doesn't he have women all over him?

He must not be showering enough.

Just live alone surrounded by people bro

Imagine him waking up every morning n not having to worry abt dealing wif normies(aside from tourists)

Nigga took GYOW too seriously

That's a dream place he got there but who tf pay the electric bill, did he buy the school?

Nigga took GYOW too literally

he is probably fucking ghost foids tbh

He's not really all that isolated.

Glenn Villeneuve on Life Below Zero was doing it the hardcore way, living alone way up in Alaska in a small hut. He was on Joe Rogan a while back and made it sound appealing.

Japan is a cool place.
Japan is the best place, as long as I don't need to work there, which is tough cos I think u can't be NEET unless your parents take care of u.

Plus Japanese waifus are by far the best, especially the way they speak

Nigga took GYOW to a new level