Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy is lying or he really had sex?

He supposedly has a girlfriend so mogs me.

Internet status.

I think he found a tranny looking girlfriend.

Nahh there are AVERAGE men on this forum with no bright future in dating ahead of them, this guy is definitely out of the dating pool for life.

if you statusmaxx,everything is possible kek

He supposedly has a girlfriend so mogs me.
if you statusmaxx,everything is possible kek
Cope

He got an ugly gf with statusmaxxing.

Better than nothing assuming she doesn't cheat on him or make his life hell.
I highly doubt she won't leave him for someone better (if not already happened), especially because his fame fades quickly. He's doomed for life obviously

Last edited:
I highly doubt he won't leave him for someone better (if not already happened), especially because his fame fades quickly. He's doomed for life obviously
The nature of the beast ever looking for a higher branch to leap to, it's sad really how we're all lied to & brought up to think it's a happy ending Disney movie world.

He’s a 1 in a million exception, he still had a shitty life because of his looks he just happens to be blessed

im not talking about after his statusmaxx, I’m talking about before that, he said in the video that he had sex once when he was 18, I don’t believe that shit, do you believe it?

Tallfag had sex, more news at 11.

he wasn't but he has a gf now after that video, though I don't see why you're hating on him for it.
Im not hating, it’s because he said on the video that he had sex at 18, which I think it’s a fucking lie

Im not hating, it’s because he said on the video that he had sex at 18, which I think it’s a fucking lie
I've amended what I said, but yes, he would have had sex.

He probably got laid before OLD was popular there is no way that shit would happen now

That shitty video has 6.5 million views?!

im not talking about after his statusmaxx, I’m talking about before that, he said in the video that he had sex once when he was 18, I don’t believe that shit, do you believe it?
I can believe it, only because even though the odds are extremely bad it can still happen, like winning the lottery. Also I’ve watched this guy before, the foid would make him walk like six feet behind her because she was embarrassed to be seen with him and she treated him like shit. Also we honestly don’t know what this foid could of looked like she could easily have been a landwhale of something kind

I'd totally date him if I wasn't with my 6'5 Jeremy Meeks look alike boyfriend. Did I tell you he's 6'5 teehee

LARP if he can actually talk to foids without being scorned the first second, still mogs me though

He’s showed his gf on stream a lot.