Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This guy is the king of cope

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
But lets be honest, he does it really well. Congrats old man!

So apparently if anyone enjoys doing, or being something is a cope now...
According to some autistic fucks around here...
I won´t join that "cope" cult.
Fuck that gay shit.

With that out of the way...
Respect to that dude who knows good fashion.
Reminds me of Reviewbrah.

Last edited:
I admire him

Fuck normalniggers

copemogs me, what he says at the end is very true

Last edited:
It’s good to cope if you are incel

Gotta admit hes pulling it off surprisingly well, looks like someone who is a respectful individual who works to support his family and loves his wife & children instead of this soyboy cuck bullshit.

I'm literally like this, except with the 80s-90s, and it's kind of scary how similar I am to this guy regarding this type of situation. Don't really purposely dress like it, but my friends say I give off that vibe.

Just think of women going there and stopping riding the cock carousel

He sure is coping hard, endurance at its best I'll say, would like to do something like that similar, but only in the 90s

I saw a vid of a couple who did the same thing basically but they weren't as authentic. It's not exclusive to incels.

I dig the fashion and the music, but I honestly cannot forgo electronics knowing that I'm still within society.

Tbh he's pretty cool

He's not ugly, but if he had a normal midface, even with the exact same personality, I GUARANTEE you he wouldn't be LARPing this hard, he'd have enough female attention and positive reinforcement to avoid the allure of permacoping. You never see genuinely gl guys so far deep into niche shit like this, and if they are, they have a mini harem of alt chicks to validate their passions.

. You never see genuinely gl guys so far deep into niche shit like this, and if they are, they have a mini harem of alt chicks to validate their passions.

Its also why brilliant scientists were usually single and never married, women were a distraction to their pursuits or if they had women, they would never have achieved what they did.

Isaac Newton was a lifelong cel, probably could have gotten married but he genuinely enjoyed mathematics.

I don't believe that guy is an incel, mogs me from here to Icarus.

"The face of broken man"
This is depressing

Testosterone is a mortal enemy of his, at least his cope was well-developed.

Testosterone is a mortal enemy of his, at least his cope was well-developed.
cope, he probably has higher T since men back in the day were high T themselves. If he eats like they did back then as well he is not getting poisoned by processed foods either which is a T killer.

basically the soundtrack of his life is like the one of bioshock 2.

Honestly pretty cool that he went to that much effort to replicate the past to that degree. Shame normalshits will shame him for his interests.