Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel > "THIS GUY"

JFL of course soys interpret this as a religious statement just because he said God.

He's certainly wide, but is he tall enough to literally "look down on hoes?" Because if so, there's nothing IncelTears can do about it. They can call him a misogynist, but he's not even the worst kind of misogynist. You think there aren't women who'll side with him against "cold hearted bitches?" That's all the justification he needs.

JFL of course soys interpret this as a religious statement just because he said God.
They're all overzealous atheists, I'm agnostic but I don't sperg out about people using anything religiously based for shit like these soy cucks do.

They're all overzealous atheists, I'm agnostic but I don't sperg out about people using anything religiously based for shit like these soy cucks do.
They also probably do it just so they get a more clickable title for their shitty post so they get more fake internet points.

Looks robust af and wears a backwards hat, and he’s Muslim. neurotypical high T chad

These are the same people who claim they've been receiving death threats if you politely suggest they an hero.

Looks robust af and wears a backwards hat, and he’s Muslim. neurotypical high T chad
what a fuckin slayer tbh Allah blessed him well. IT soys are mad that he can say what he wants and it works. its almost as if personality doesnt matter and girls love misogynistic chads that put them in their place

How do they know he's incel? Posting supposedly bad things about women on the internet doesn't necessarily mean you are incel.

Is that a WWF shirt? :feelskek:

According to cucktears, "actively harassing women online" = "disagreeing with women on a political forum."

Zw468as