Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This idiot from chuck tears will learn the hard way

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
Dude, she went to the dance with you, probably as a bet especially considering the fact that she won’t even touch you in any of the pictures and keeps as much distance away from you as possible, even when you you have your arm around you, that smile in the second of you too looks forced. I bet after you got back and said your goodbyes she to fuck 6’2 football player that’s already getting a ton of pussy from multiple foids

F934F2A9 74C6 4490 B032 84BC6543258C

3EB8E7DC D3B4 4B18 8624 621A926C17CB

D5BC488A E275 431B B750 7B2A8EB01B74

16D7F26C 5A32 4DCA 8229 CE5C45088FBB

She fell asleep on my shoulder on the way home :soy:

At least she has her arm around his back in the last pic. But are they dating?

Funny to see that kind of people making fun of the evil incels.
People like him would have a difficult time in life.

He is white, mogs me

JFL. She looks uncomfortable.

Could he not afford a tailor? Did he just wear one of his dad's suits?

He is white, mogs me
But this

I also can't help but feel that both incels.co and r/IT are not healthy spaces for a 14-year-old.

Do you think he iq mogs you bec. of his skin?
He is an aryan, the proud and superior race.
If I would see a guy like him outside, I'd call him sir and bow down.

you just know she isnt dating this sunhuman, due to the fact that she isnt even close to him in this picture. if that was chad, shed be grinding on him.
So true

If he wasn't such a bluepilled soy he could probably look much better if he was at least redpilled. Like lose some weight, wear lenses, throw away that stupid suit, get a haircut, stop being an orbiter etc. He's white and could probably improve himself up to the normie tier.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: it's over for him

14-year-old.
We're getting life lessons from a whipper snapper? Ffs he's barely a Man and hardly a trustable source of info.
you just know she isnt dating this sunhuman, due to the fact that she isnt even close to him in this picture. if that was chad, shed be grinding on him.
Her face is non committal nor emotional to be in his presence.
If he wasn't such a bluepilled soy he could probably look much better if he was at least redpilled. Like lose some weight, wear lenses, throw away that stupid suit, get a haircut, stop being an orbiter etc. He's white and could probably improve himself up to the normie tier.
He looks a Fedora Tipper tbh.

Last edited:
Lol why the fuck is some 14 year old posting on cucktears? This faggot sees himself get gigamogged everyday in highschool and then copes by acting like we are worse than him on cucktears.

We're getting life lessons from a whipper snapper? Ffs he's barely a Man and hardly a trustable source of info.

Her face is non committal nor emotional to be in his presence.

He looks a Fedora Tipper tbh.

I don't think we should be too harsh, but yeah. He thinks "height doesn't matter at all" because he managed to ask someone to a high school dance.

Were he good looking, his pic would look this.:feelshaha:

2019 10 13 191835

Ah, the good old "one cherrypicked example disproves thousands of scientific studies" argument. Classic IncelTears (retard) level IQ.

Imagine if someone wrote an "advice" column for teenagers, telling them not to bother with going to college or getting a job, and instead telling them to just start buying lottery tickets when they turn 18, claiming it's a viable economic strategy, and providing "evidence" in the form of links to articles about people who actually won the lottery. The good old "If they did it, so can you!" Now if you cucktears retards who are reading this can see the logical fallacy in that, then maybe your pea brains can comprehend the identical logical fallacy in your own numbskulls. I doubt it, though.

i feel bad for the kid. he didnt say she was his gf. he said he had a date to homecomin which means they both went as friends :feelsrope:he likes her but is too pussy to admit it. so he says there best friends or he loves her like a sister but if she was dtf he would do it ina second. nothing will happen here. his heart will be broken bc she will fuck someone else.

kid if your readin this it only gets worse. college will be hell for you. you will be ignored and bullied by foids. were always here tho! see you in a few years faggot

Lol why the fuck is some 14 year old posting on cucktears? This faggot sees himself get gigamogged everyday in highschool and then copes by acting like we are worse than him on cucktears.

She's still shorter than him. MotherFUCKER.

He's not even that ugly, just short and skinnyfat and not well put together. His eye area isn't great, but he has a nice mandible and hairline, and his midface is completely normal as far as I can tell.

Could he not afford a tailor? Did he just wear one of his dad's suits?

But this

I also can't help but feel that both incels.co and r/IT are not healthy spaces for a 14-year-old.
she is 14 too??? bbbbbbut she has cleavage and tits that look larger than many 25 year old foids. does she also have a vaginer?

She fell asleep on my shoulder on the way home :soy:
She'd never fall asleep on a night out with Chad until she has sucked every ounce of cum from his balls.
Yeah, he has a good chin and decent body. Just by losing the Justin Bieber hairstyle and the glasses, he'd already look like a 7 probably.

Even if it's real why have ive never seen an ugly guy having a gf? :waitwhat:

Could it be an exception of the rule and a cherrypicked example? :feelsohgod:

"No inkwell its your personality" :feelstastyman::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He better get ready to be working 40 hours or more at the office while she gets banged at home by the neighbor.

Funny how his name is Norinco SKS, maybe that’s what he’ll be using in a few weeks after she dumps him for chad.

she is 14 too??? bbbbbbut she has cleavage and tits that look larger than many 25 year old foids. does she also have a vaginer?

She has a wide frame for sure