Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This “incel” moga me to infinity and beyond

I'm going to sleep GoodNight probably my last post here

Things are bad. Really really bad.
What is he? Like a 5/10?

He's not even ugly, but he looks like a pencilneck low T geek, so foids are like "he doesn't look like the guy in my rape fantasies so he's not human to me." This is why normies should gymmaxx. It does nothing for an incel but it would help this guy.

It’s over for him

that dude’s ugly but he shouldnt be deemed as a subhuman, but on today’s world..
DESTROY. HYPERGAMOUS. FEMOIDS.

I don't understand how guys get so buffed like that. I went regularly to the gym for two years but I can get nowhere near that. I can get abdominal muscles but I can't get pecs or big arms :(

Basically tinder

I don't understand how guys get so buffed like that. I went regularly to the gym for two years but I can get nowhere near that. I can get abdominal muscles but I can't get pecs or big arms :(
Protein shakes, genetics and roids. Mostly roids in my opinion; because there was a research that shows roids without workout beat working out with enough protein intake on muscle gain.

Lol jeff is as natural as rich piana

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back