Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This IncelTard must have a terrible personality

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
ITardBadPerso

jfl at that retard cuck

:dafuckfeels: How they perform daily tasks?

Congratulations, Wickerlad, you are an incel. Join incels.co or bust

Cucktears wont touch this

"Neither of these facts diminishes my points"

-t. Soycuck

just be a permavirgin soycuck beta orbiter IT user faggot theory

Why would I befriend a foid? They are only good for fucking.

Sometimes I wish I had never taken the redpill but then I read shit like this. I'd rather be :feelsLSD:than :soy:.

Do you know when you've read something so stupid, but it's actually amazing at how stupid it is, you can't even react to it normally?

I'm at a loss for words tbh.

I don't understand how the cuck brain works

This reads like something someone from here would say as a joke

Stupid faggot cuck. I bet he wishes he could slurp Chad's cum from his friend's cunt

I have no respect for him

He doesn't understand that it's a figure of speech. Obviously we aren't saying that women are literally trying to kill ugly men.

And yes IT is absolutely retarded for implications that men only end up alone because they're somehow misogynistic. If you said that poor people are only broke because they hate wealthier people it'd sound fucking retarded; I'm sure a few do, but that is not why they're broke.

If you said that poor people are only broke because they hate wealthier people it'd sound fucking retarded; I'm sure a few do, but that is not why they're broke.
I like this analogy a lot because it's very much true.

What kind of loser thinks its an accomplishment to be platonic friends with a female who is getting fucked by numerous top-tier males while he remains a virgin?

Last edited:
What kind of loser thinks its an accomplishment to be friends with a female who is getting fucked by numerous top-tier males while he remains a virgin?
Low IQ + Low T makes one rather stupid tbh
Why would I befriend a foid? They are only good for fucking.
Based & InterpersonalRelationshipsPilled

Foids are incapable of rational thought - every waking moment they spend trying to get the highest possible reward by doing the lowest possible work

Foids sicken me tbh

JFL at those thin slashes over the usernames

Just be a cuck orbiter who gets nothing and only frustrates and deludes himself theory.

bring "platonic friends" with women is the same as being orbiters, different words to describe the same type of bond.
a platonic friend must help her,listen to her problems,give her emotional support and so on...
there are guys who are doing all this shit without getting the only valuable thing women have to offer.

Cuckbrain, if he is posting on IT then he really must have a terrible personality and a pedophile.

He is one of us

He just confirmed the Blackpill

“Hah! I am a Virgin but it’s not a secret, I wear it like armor and you can’t use it against me! I may be a Virgin but I’m not an inkwell”

Damn why did you block out their usernames so we couldn’t read em :giga:

Whenever I see your name I think of St. Hamudi screaming “FACEANDLMS, FACEANDLMS!”

So he's in the same boat as us but talks down to us as if he was any better than us. So fucking pathetic and delusional.

Virgin, but not an incel. LOL

What kind of loser thinks its an accomplishment to be platonic friends with a female who is getting fucked by numerous top-tier males while he remains a virgin?

They get pumped and dumped by Chad and then lean on the cuck's shoulder to cry; he considers this an achievement.

This reads like something someone from here would say as a joke
The line between satire and sincerity is so hard to distinguish, both here and on IT for different reasons.

Nice profile pic bro, I also love milking my cock to young, provocative teens.

There is absolutely nothing to learn from women besides how to be a shameless whore. Also, joy from being friends with women? Lmao, they suck the joy out of everything fun. I can understand accepting their flaws if they give you the sweet stuff but staying around them without getting it? Just crazy.