Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This IncelTurder must have a terrible, toxic personality

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
ITardBadPerso

The IncelTurd has a terrible personality, unlike these women-respecters.

Rapersonality

He does have a bad personality, women want assholes, not nice guys.

Looks block womens personality detectors

sexhavers should be thrown in jail

Are those two men normie tier?

sexhavers should be thrown in jail

And have the world run by NEET incels who don't leave the house? Can you see how that wouldn't work? Who would supply your Internet and other copes? I am not about hating normal people. I just wish I was a normal person too. Or dead.

His point was "Women definitely don't want to have sex with me, but that doesn't mean they want me dead." So his point does stand, as far as the topic of the thread is concerned.

His point was "Women definitely don't want to have sex with me, but that doesn't mean they want me dead." So his point does stand, as far as the topic of the thread is concerned.

They want his genetics dead, which is pretty much the same thing.

Don't think there's a single user there that isn't an incel in denial. Hilarious.

They want his genetics dead, which is pretty much the same thing.

There are women I don't wanna have sex with, but I don't want their genetics to die. I don't stew thinking "Man, why can't the ugly women just not be around? There must be a way to make ugly women pretty."

People like that can appearently hide their personality but inkwell cant

horrible personality mogs me

Women will literally think this way about men though

You've gotta show that to him then. Because for a lot of people, not being attracted to a person doesn't mean you want them bred out of the gene pool. You could show him some women who are actually saying "Man, fuck ugly dudes," you could show him the glaring lack of outrage when women say this. But if you wanna prove to him that all, or even most women feel this way, that's tougher.

italians look like north curries

And have the world run by NEET incels who don't leave the house? Can you see how that wouldn't work? Who would supply your Internet and other copes? I am not about hating normal people. I just wish I was a normal person too. Or dead.

I think that guys response is ridiculous too, but even in his scenario I would not need copes, I'd be entertained by the chaos and the suffering of normies

"WOMEN CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY, MAKE YOUR PERSONALITY BETTER"
"YES I HAVENT HAD A GIRLFRIEND EVER AND IM A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN BUT IM NOT AN INCEL"

what is wrong with IT?

"No women wants to date me, but I am not involuntary celibate".

And JFL @ virgin but no incel copers

Just become a violent criminal bro, works for me everytime

"Im a virgin but im not an inkwell!!!11!!1!!1"

Wonder how many commented giving him shit based solely on his virgin status admission, not the content of his post; they would be behind him but then hate him due to virgin.

Like Terfs (Trans exclusionary radical feminists) to trannies, Intolerant towards any virgin (ITAV) on IT.

Our lives being pathetic was the only thing he said that is true

Just live half of your lifetime as an incel beta orbiter simp bro, it'll work wonders.

There are women I don't wanna have sex with, but I don't want their genetics to die. I don't stew thinking "Man, why can't the ugly women just not be around? There must be a way to make ugly women pretty."
That's effectively what your lack of sexual attraction for them is, you don't want more people like them around. Saying "I don't want their genetics to die even though I'm not attracted to them" is total bullshit on the same level as "teehee I'm not attracted to you but you'll make someone very happy one day"

What do you think sex and sexual attraction IS? Mother Nature is a cruel motherfucker, and humans are under the delusion over the amount of control they have over their own biology.

That's effectively what your lack of sexual attraction for them is, you don't want more people like them around. Saying "I don't want their genetics to die even though I'm not attracted to them" is total bullshit on the same level as "teehee I'm not attracted to you but you'll make someone very happy one day"

What do you think sex and sexual attraction IS? Mother Nature is a cruel motherfucker, and humans are under the delusion over the amount of control they have over their own biology.

I'm positive of how I feel. I can separate my sexual attraction for someone from my recognition of their worth as a person. I don't wanna fuck anybody here, but I don't want the people here to be bred out of humanity.

I'm positive of how I feel. I can separate my sexual attraction for someone from my recognition of their worth as a person. I don't wanna fuck anybody here, but I don't want the people here to be bred out of humanity.
Obviously it's completely different for males which there's no sexual attraction because there's no reproductive factor.
The Halo/Horns Effect is a thing and you're not above it.

The entire fucking "I feel rejected/angry/worried that I haven't ever had a core part of the human experience that is sex" incel movement it because the genetic instinct to reproduce is acting on your subconscious.
Getting real tired of people acting like their above their baser instincts, if that was really the case you wouldn't care about women at all and wouldn't be an incel in the first place.

Truecel trait: being a member of IT

Obviously it's completely different for males which there's no sexual attraction because there's no reproductive factor.
The Halo/Horns Effect is a thing and you're not above it.

The entire fucking "I feel rejected/angry/worried that I haven't ever had a core part of the human experience that is sex" incel movement it because the genetic instinct to reproduce is acting on your subconscious.
Getting real tired of people acting like their above their baser instincts, if that was really the case you wouldn't care about women at all and wouldn't be an incel in the first place.

I'm above my baser instincts. I know what I want and why I want it, and it's something only a human could grasp, not, like, a monkey.

I'm above my baser instincts. I know what I want and why I want it, and it's something only a human could grasp, not, like, a monkey.
If you truly were you wouldn't be an incel, you'd be volcel.

Imagine being a virgin and going against incels....
''oh i dont hate females'' ''its ok being lonley forever'' (and hated which guys like this are in denial about)
''its ok i dont mind being a 20, 30, 40, year old virgin/lifelong virgin'' its ok to miss out on life and be frustrated and tormented'' '' i dont know whats wrong with incels'' ''just accept being lonely and going everywhere without a partner'' ''just accept you have urges all the time that never once are satisfied'' ''just accpet the sexual imagery forced upon you and do nothing''

FUCK THESE GUYS!

When will these idiots learn that being "friends"(aka a low value acquaintance/orbiter) with women as an adult heterosexual virgin male is not the better alternative? They are delusional and coping harder than we ever could. You're life is even more miserable if you're just another ugly guy friend to some whore. Fucking simps.
"WOMEN CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY, MAKE YOUR PERSONALITY BETTER"
"YES I HAVENT HAD A GIRLFRIEND EVER AND IM A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN BUT IM NOT AN INCEL"

what is wrong with IT?

JFL. I wonder why he has "platonic friends" but is still KHHV.

How can someone not see something so obvious?

I may be an incel, but atleast I'm not an IT cuck.

I'm incel in that no woman wants me?
If you want women and can't get one you're an incel.
If you don't want women, you're volcel because foid interest in you or lack thereof is irrelevant.

If you want women and can't get one you're an incel.
If you don't want women, you're volcel because foid interest in you or lack thereof is irrelevant.

I thought a woman's interest in me was the whole thing. That's what made it involuntary. Whether I choose to or not.