Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is a good cope for incels

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
A fat juicy steak. Its a good copeing food.

Cope

hmmmmmm it sure is.

Cook it sous vide style and it's better

steak makes me feel like a fat fuk

I know y'all will think I'm a degenerate fuck for doing this, but I put A1 sauce on my steak 100% of the time even when eating out at fancy steak places.

I know people are saying you should "taste the meat for how it is" and all that, but I just love A1 sauce too much. It just goes so well with the fat in the steak pewpew.

Food is a really good cope NGL.

I know y'all will think I'm a degenerate fuck for doing this, but I put A1 sauce on my steak 100% of the time even when eating out at fancy steak places.

I know people are saying you should "taste the meat for how it is" and all that, but I just love A1 sauce too much. It just goes so well with the fat in the steak pewpew.
sorry i’m not experience

Roast beef joke

y tho

Nothing better than Ribeye or Sirloin. Never steak sauce. Never. I enjoy the natural flavour. Medium rare.

steak makes me feel like a fat fuk
If its all you eat for the day, plus a little breakfast of oats or something, you wont ever get fat eating steak.

Hey, don't blame me for liking steak sauce.

Steak tastes kinda plain without the added tang and flare of steak sauce, I'm just not all that into eating steak without A1 sauce on it pewpew.
Fair enough i guess

Eating is a good cope tbh

nice, my father likes to make steaks every week so i get the have some as well:cool:

Anyone who eats rare is a weirdo
I've seen people eat "blue rare" before. Kind of disgusting tbh. I dont even like medium that much either

Perfect with home cut chips
5E446ACC DF6B 4711 B246 B28192C8F5D9

Could be , yeah

You made it on IT:

You're not entitled to liking steak :soy:

My parents are religous hindu and won't let me eat steak, meat is a great hope tbh.

I like to eat good meat tbh