Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is a long shot and a stupid question, but do any of you have good business ideas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't want to go back to wageslaving, oh god I don't.

I'd be so happy if I came across a good business idea. I wouldn't mind putting in effort to start and operate a business, effort working for yourself and without coworkers would be so much better than being a poor wageslave who can't afford shit.

I browsed the internet, places like r/entrepreneur and others, literally for years. Most ideas seem either like impossible shit that will never work, people who got lucky or simply scams.

Idk what the fuck to do. I can't learn programming cause I have 0 programming knowledge and when I tried learning it turned out I was too stupid for it, and I'd probably end up not being able to use what I learn anyway, or freelancing competing for $1 with millions of indians on shady websites.

Yeah i got but wont share, i will share only results in next 15 months.

yes bro, let me give you my idea so you can use it and i can be ragie wagie until i die

yes bro, let me give you my idea so you can use it and i can be ragie wagie until i die
Maybe I phrased it wrong. I'm not looking for some revolutionary idea that would make millions of dollars.. I'm looking for something that could replace a job, make a few dollars if you work hard and put some effort into. Something that a lot of other people have done, not something brand new.

i wish i knew, the only thing that comes to mind is people buying and reselling shit, something like buy from the chinese and sell in europe, no idea if it's still current or how much of a hassle it is

A standalone gf replacement AI similar to Replika/cakechat, but used exclusively as an AI replacement for love rather than a therapy AI like Replika has become. Hook it up to a sexdoll with stimulus imputs to simulate sex and affection.

I suppose it depends where you live. What kind of opportunities you could take advantage of. For example: the sale of alcohol is pretty restrictive here. Theres groups on social media that will deliver alcohol to your house when you cant buy it from the shops.

i wish i knew, the only thing that comes to mind is people buying and reselling shit, something like buy from the chinese and sell in europe, no idea if it's still current or how much of a hassle it is
Ohh, that's called dropshipping. It's kinda dead and overdone by now. Possible but not really that good.

Have idea about opening bordel (theoretically). Everything legal, but...

0. Test negative for Autism
0. Test positive for Jewish

1. Contact multiple credit lending entities.

2. Set up an appointment with one of their representatives.

4. Offer to advertise, promote and sell their services via some type of a program. (E.x. cashback incentives on credit card purchases)

5. Avertise/Sell credit lending services(in it's various forms to your local small business)(example construction, transportation agencies)

6. Get an interest rate for every penny spent by the small business.

7. Bankroll off the interest rate.

Ohh, that's called dropshipping. It's kinda dead and overdone by now. Possible but not really that good.

I agree, that was dead a long time ago. Amazon put the final nail in the coffin for small independent mailorder/dropshipping operators. Try car sales.

if anyone has a half decent idea, they sure as fuck wont tell you
most businesses are investors playing lottery or someone doing government contracts because of nepotism
have fun, this isn't an rpg, if starting a business was even 5 times as hard as life coaches say it is, they wouldnt be doing business selling placebo advice but actually doing legit business

I have one and I am actually already doing it: I make liquor in a tax exempt zone. Living where I live, it costs me 30% less to make a bottle of schnaps. I already have one good recipe with a flower that grows wild here, and I am currently looking for new ones, next one might be a gin with wild local juniper.
Shortly: learn the laws, harvest wild edibles, turn them into a product, make money.

Lol buisness. Oh yeas . we are all businesmen did not you notice:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just learn to cook and sell your food. should be better than wageslaving

Buy cyrpto

Ngl i dont have any.

typical, by the time people know about something it's overdone, like everyone who got into bitcoin in 2017

probably takes insane amounts of research to stay ahead

maybe check out /biz/ it's at least funny sometimes if nothing else

I have shit ton of ideas for marketing and shit