Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is all I see when speaking to another Human anymore

T

TimIsDead

Greycel
Person

over for mspaintcels

Really i cant see the normies i deal with on a daily basis as anything other than NPCs.

Even when i try to put myself into their shoes their life just looks so fucking easy in comparison and their problems seem so detached from my own reality.

I suppose it is because we are outcasts with shitting programming of our own psychological algorithms for whatever a typical human is supposed to do. We really do live in a completely different world. I guess when youre all alone you actually have to think for yourself.

Sewer tier thread tbh

Sewer tier thread tbh

I'll be sure to post more uplifting stuff in the future that really invigorates us to remain here on this Paradise-like Earth, my friend, my companion, my love

I'll be sure to post more uplifting stuff in the future that really invigorates us to remain here on this Paradise-like Earth, my friend, my companion, my love
i'll hold you to that

Sewer tier thread tbh
Really i cant see the normies i deal with on a daily basis as anything other than NPCs.

Even when i try to put myself into their shoes their life just looks so fucking easy in comparison and their problems seem so detached from my own reality.

I suppose it is because we are outcasts with shitting programming of our own psychological algorithms for whatever a typical human is supposed to do. We really do live in a completely different world. I guess when youre all alone you actually have to think for yourself.
NPCs are funny to deal with.

Whole lotta of manlets, ethnics and incels in denial at uni eagerly talking about how they gonna slay at the club in the weekend.

Monday comes and the guys are talking about how they Just spent money and didn't get none.