Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is all wrong...

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I shouldn't be signed up here. I should be slaying on the other side of the ocean. Yet, you all come to us ugly people for hope. How dare you :feelsree:

You have stolen my dreams and my chadhood with your empty words. Yet I am one of the lucky ones. Men are roping, entire dating markets are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is reddit and fairy tales of improving one's personality. How dare you :feelsree:

For more than 30 years, the science has been crystal clear. How dare you continue to look away and come here saying that you're doing enough when the politics and solutions needed are still nowhere in sight? :feelswhat:
You say you hear us and that you understand the urgency. But no matter how sad and angry I am, I do not want to believe that. Because if you really understood the situation and still kept on failing to act, then you would be evil - and that I refuse to believe. :feelsugh:

You are failing us. But the youngcels are starting to understand your betrayal. The eyes of all future generations are upon you. And if you choose to fail us, I say, we will nevER forgive you. :woke:
We will not let you get away with this. Right here, right now is where we draw the line. The world is waking up, and change is coming whether you like it or not. :feelsbaton:

Thank you.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Best shitpost on here in a while.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Best shitpost on here in a while.
I think Greta Thunberg has plagiarised your speech bro, heard a very similar one given to the UN yesterday. She has made minimal changes to it to give it a climate change stance, but don't let her get away with it. Sue her, the little plagiarising gremlin.

I think Greta Thunberg has plagiarised your speech bro, heard a very similar one given to the UN yesterday. She has made minimal changes to it to give it a climate change stance, but don't let her get away with it. Sue her, the little plagiarising gremlin.
Probably just a case of being soulmates. Greta has many incel soulmates.

I legit let out a massive laugh from this.

stunning and brave

This was a very inspirational speech, OP.

At start I didn't realised that is changed speech of Stupeta Cuntberg but now I got it and laugh, thx it's great. Here's her photo taked just in a minute before her speech, such a brave girl!

Video undefined 293CF91D00000578 863 638x362

this just in: IT has no idea what a parody is

Last edited:
shit, I quoted the wrong comment
I meant to post this (already corrected):

Parody is the correct term. But honestly, this is more than a parody. This is what the world needs right now. Kent should speak during the UN meeting. All power to incels.

Greta thunberg houdt emotionele speech tijdens vn klimaattop

I should be drinking with cute teen girls now

The truth was told