Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is an ioi

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★

ALL IOIs look like this. even the most 'innocent' 'studious' 'church girl' (instagram attention whore, chad only, pumped and dumped 1 yr later than regular whores) will HARD IOI you if she thinks you're hot. she will blush, smile, look away then look back exactly like in the video. she is excited, nervous. like you when you see a stacy with massive tits. normies have been jewed to believe that foid iois are subtle, that most foids are shy angels that would never degrade themselves by publicly displaying enthusiasm for an unknown male. after all it's never happened to them, even though they're enthusiastic about their looksmatches

water? I think not

What if I never had that?

Just be henry cavil bro. 99.9% of guys on earth dont look like him

The interesting thing is he was the first to stare. If he was an incel she would have been uncomfortable and thought he was creepy.

I have accepted that I will NEVER have a girl look at me that way

I have accepted that I will NEVER have a girl look at me that way

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
messi GIF

Just be henry cavil bro. 99.9% of guys on earth dont look like him

Foids are so mysterious. They don't know what they want.
:soy:

Fact is they are anything but subtle. Just normies coping.

[Image depicting negative emotional state]

It didn't begin

Delete this rn

Attachments

• bn23h17247c61.jpg
    bn23h17247c61.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 12
I might as well be a different species than henry cavil. The life of a giga chad and a subhuman like myself could not be more different

View attachment 398870

ALL IOIs look like this. even the most 'innocent' 'studious' 'church girl' (instagram attention whore, chad only, pumped and dumped 1 yr later than regular whores) will HARD IOI you if she thinks you're hot. she will blush, smile, look away then look back exactly like in the video. she is excited, nervous. like you when you see a stacy with massive tits. normies have been jewed to believe that foid iois are subtle, that most foids are shy angels that would never degrade themselves by publicly displaying enthusiasm for an unknown male. after all it's never happened to them, even though they're enthusiastic about their looksmatches

water? I think not
I never even had this