Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is Every Foids Dream (Manlets please do not enter, you will rope)

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Robert Wadlow Colourised By PMH tcm25 511586

This is every foids dream - having a threesome with an 8+ foot tall giga chad and another stacy (because all whamin are bisexual teeheee)

If youre not in the top 10% of tallest people on earth, you have no chance.

Its over for Heightcels

that nogga dead xd

View attachment 199042
This is every foids dream - having a threesome with an 8+ foot tall giga chad and another stacy (because all whamin are bisexual teeheee)

If youre not in the top 10% of tallest people on earth, you have no chance.

Its over for Heightcels
See that alluring expression on the foids faces, they are truly lusting for that gigalanklet. And people say that 6'6 is too tall LOL.

There’s a difference between tall gigachad and giant awkward monster. I think most foids would choose a 6’4 chad over this spectacle tbh.

Is he on stilts or is this for real.

There’s a difference between tall gigachad and giant awkward monster. I think most foids would choose a 6’4 chad over this spectacle tbh.

True true - but i would like to believe that in this instance foids would actually cuck 6'4 chad for a 8'11 monster, its a well known fact that foids get wet for the most dominant man available especially if he brutally mogs the competition. Also given that foids like to fuck horses they would have no problem fucking this giga tallfag

I can only imagine how many foids were always pestering him wanting to suck his giant dick. He probably fucked 100's of stacy's :feelsrope:
Wow, the more you know. Not surprising he died so young.
If he lived to be about 30 he probably would have been 15'11 tall ngl

The most epic heightmogger of men
See that alluring expression on the foids faces, they are truly lusting for that gigalanklet. And people say that 6'6 is too tall LOL.
There is pure lust in those degenerate foids eyes - they are probably salivating and their pussies are wetter than the indian ocean
that nogga dead xd
Yeah - he probably height mogging everyone in Valhalla ngl

Last edited:
Elaborate
You made up a hypothetical scenario to cope with the fact that the man in the OP is lusted after for his sheer height alone, despite his subpar face.

High IQ
You made up a hypothetical scenario to cope with the fact that the man in the OP is lusted after for his sheer height alone, despite his subpar face.

I'm neither attractive, 6'4 or a chad, how the fuck is me not thinking this lanky mountain attracts the most foids, cope? I "made up a hypothetical scenario" to compare the attractiveness of this dude with an actual chad. Is too much never too much? Would a foid screw a man with a 10000 inch dick, or a 0.0000004 FWHR? Is thinking not a gigacope?

I'm neither attractive, 6'4 or a chad, how the fuck is me not thinking this lanky mountain attracts the most foids, cope? I "made up a hypothetical scenario" to compare the attractiveness of this dude with an actual chad. Is too much never too much? Would a foid screw a man with a 10000 inch dick, or a 0.0000004 FWHR? Is thinking not a gigacope?
This post is even more cope. But seriously, foid brains are very primitive. They think that big/more=good, rarely do they consider things like proportions and harmony. Which is why a 250cm man will get women with ease. You can bet your ass that foids would have sex with a 10000 inch dick man.

This post is even more cope. But seriously, foid brains are very primitive. They think that big/more=good, rarely do they consider things like proportions and harmony. Which is why a 250cm man will get women with ease. You can bet your ass that foids would have sex with a 10000 inch dick man.
Very true and based tbh - foids brains havent evolved much since the Caveman era - and they still consider traits like height (which in the modern era have no advantage outside the sexual Market place) to be very very important
FOID LOGIC = bigger is better.

Its as simple as that. Foids are simpletons

True that, didn’t take foid IQ into account. I was basing my assumption from a male (logical) perspective.

Being so tall is a legit disadvantage, died so early and had to walk with a cane. But to foids, it doesn't matter - sexual selection makes the holes tingle even if it's not actually good for the species as a whole.

Foids love TallFags Ugly or not
:feels::feels:

In 2030 if your any shorter than that you are immediately executed