Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is fucking bullshit.

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
★★★★
I want to die. This is fucking bullshit. But I don't want to kms it's just that I wouldn't mind if I just died rn. You know what I mean?

I hope you die tbh

i feel you boyo :feelsrope:

I want to die and do want to kms but can’t because of survival instinct

I want to die and do want to kms but can’t because of survival instinct
Yeah I know what you mean. I've tried to kill myself a couple of times but at the last moment I just bail out. It's like an invisible wall that you can't pass in a video game.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've tried to kill myself a couple of times but at the last moment I just bail out. It's like an invisible wall that you can't pass in a video game.
Exactly! I hate it so much! That’s a really good metaphor though

Today is anniversary of ER wud b good timing

Today is anniversary of ER wud b good timing
Is it? Well fuck that guy to be honest. I despise that little piece of shit. He's the reason why our community is all over the MSM.

Is it? Well fuck that guy to be honest. I despise that little piece of shit. He's the reason why our community is all over the MSM.
Cope nigger le inkel without hate cuck
If it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t have found incel spaces or if you did it would have been a deserted dead wasteland. Lol @ u

Cope nigger le inkel without hate cuck
If it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t have found incel spaces or if you did it would have been a deserted dead wasteland. Lol @ u
I've been a wizard since before your balls dropped you little faggot. Maybe if ER didn't chimp out we wouldn't have edgy zoomer shits like you infesting our community. Now add me to your ignore list.

If you put a bag over your head and have a can of deodorant inside, then keep spraying how long till you die and would it be painful?

I've been a wizard since before your balls dropped you little faggot. Maybe if ER didn't chimp out we wouldn't have edgy zoomer shits like you infesting our community. Now add me to your ignore list.
>implying I’m gonna add you to some faggot ignore list. Whag am I, reddit?

ofc it’s an old cel being an inkler without hate. It’s always the old people. Penny wise, the sex doll guy, frothy, you’re all old moderate wrinkle bags. Get real and get hyper reactionary you boomer piece of shit.

If you arent 40+ you were a wizkid and probably got bullied out for it too, no self respecting truewiz would join this site.

I know what you mean

Enlist in a jihad

>implying I’m gonna add you to some faggot ignore list. Whag am I, reddit?

ofc it’s an old cel being an inkler without hate. It’s always the old people. Penny wise, the sex doll guy, frothy, you’re all old moderate wrinkle bags. Get real and get hyper reactionary you boomer piece of shit.
Of course it's a strawman. I wouldn't expect anything less from a smoothbrain shitposter. ER has done nothing but brought shit to us.

"but le edgy memes" get the fuck outta here.
If you arent 40+ you were a wizkid and probably got bullied out for it too, no self respecting truewiz would join this site.
Like you would know anything about what it's like. There are certain needs that you naturally have to satisfy alright.
Enlist in a jihad
The fuck are you even on about I'm no inbred desert nigger.

Of course it's a strawman. I wouldn't expect anything less from a smoothbrain shitposter. ER has done nothing but brought shit to us.
Lmao yeah bro totally.

if it wasn’t for ER (AT BEST) the incel “community” would be cucked or it wouldn’t be a community at all and die.

"but le edgy memes" get the fuck outta here.

Like you would know anything about what it's like. There are certain needs that you naturally have to satisfy alright.

The fuck are you even on about I'm no inbred desert nigger.
2015 wizchan would have banned you for this tbh

2015 wizchan would have banned you for this tbh
Yeah because they're just pathetic smoothbrains. Honestly people like them are alive just because it's not legal to shoot them.
Wiz Chan will ban an incel over spilt milk
Based.
Lmao yeah bro totally.

if it wasn’t for ER (AT BEST) the incel “community” would be cucked or it wouldn’t be a community at all and die.
And what exactly was so enlightening that the little spoiled mutt do? Chimp out and kill a bunch of hopeless hapas like him? Give me a break.

If you want a little insider information from that time, people would just meme the shit out of him and that was it.

Last edited:
Yeah because they're just pathetic smoothbrains. Honestly people like them are alive just because it's not legal to shoot them.

Based.

And what exactly was so enlightening that the little spoiled mutt did? Chimp out and kill a bunch of hopeless hapas like him? Give me a break.

If you want a little insider information from that time, people would just meme the shit out of him and that was it.
I thought you are a wizard?

And what exactly was so enlightening that the little spoiled mutt did? Chimp out and kill a bunch of hopeless hapas like him? Give me a break.
2 of his victims were women and one was a normie, and we’re not counting the wounded. Give me a fucking break. If your ass was so old I thought you would have known what happened.

2 of his victims were women and one was a normie, and we’re not counting the wounded. Give me a fucking break. If your ass was so old I thought you would have known what happened.
Oh I'm sorry. He killed two women and even a normie who would end up hopeless wishing he was dead. Big fucking deal. And what was the cost of that? Maybe if he didn't chimp out we would still be under the radar but none of you stupid fucks realise that.
I thought you are a wizard?
Go take your shit bait elsewhere I'm not biting anymore.

Oh I'm sorry. He killed two women and even a normie who would end up hopeless wishing he was dead. Big fucking deal. And what was the cost of that? Maybe if he didn't chimp out we would still be under the radar but none of you stupid fucks realise that.

Go take your shit bait elsewhere I'm not biting anymore.
jfl, take your pills.

Maybe if he didn't chimp out we would still be under the radar but none of you stupid fucks realise that.
Being under the radar=being a shitty dead community. The influx of people is good because now people know what the fuck an incel is and society can’t overlook us anymore.

Being under the radar=being a shitty dead community. The influx of people is good because now people know what the fuck an incel is and society can’t overlook us anymore.
Can you grow a few braincels and realise that becoming mainstream for people with our believes means nothing but turning into a punching bag for the MSM.

Everyone who truly are in our position will eventually find places like these and they will keep them alive just like it always been.

Can you grow a few braincels and realise that becoming mainstream for people with our believes means nothing but turning into a punching bag for the MSM.

Everyone who truly are in our position will eventually find places like these and they will keep them alive just like it always been.
The places will be cucked. A lot of the reddit original incel spaces had foid mods, and you had a lot of places that allowed foids in. Early incel communities were shit and you’re seeing them through nostalgia vision

The places will be cucked. A lot of the reddit original incel spaces had foid mods, and you had a lot of places that allowed foids in. Early incel communities were shit and you’re seeing them through nostalgia vision
"Reddit" c'mon man. It was never an incel places to begin with. You had to dig deeper than that but it doesn't matter anymore because it's all under the spotlight now thanks to our lord and saviour.

"Reddit" c'mon man. It was never an incel places to begin with. You had to dig deeper than that but it doesn't matter anymore because it's all under the spotlight now thanks to our lord and saviour.
If you’re talking about wizchan then it would be spotlighted anyway. If you’re talking about forever alone shit then that place was cucked and gay.

If you’re talking about wizchan then it would be spotlighted anyway. If you’re talking about forever alone shit then that place was cucked and gay.
No I'm asking you to think about it a bit more. A community doesn't necessarily have to be something that's a subreddit or a chan on the internet. It can be just a bunch of people who are likeminded. Back before all of this shit people with believes similar to what are held on this site would be seen just as "assholes" or "autists" in the worst case scenario but nontheless some normies would still give us benefit of the doubt. However now we're all "extremists", "terrorists" and what not which makes normies completely ostracise us.

No I'm asking you to think about it a bit more. A community doesn't necessarily have to be something that's a subreddit or a chan on the internet. It can be just a bunch of people who are likeminded. Back before all of this shit people with believes similar to what are held on this site would be seen just as "assholes" or "autists" in the worst case scenario but nontheless some normies would still give us benefit of the doubt. However now we're all "extremists", "terrorists" and what not which makes normies completely ostracise us.
Lmao you mean irl groups? JFL @ that. Also, Normies would treat us like shit regardless.!

It's your natural survival instinct