Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is getting nowhere

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Well I don't know how to continue with my current life.
Every week/day is just a copy of the last one.

After wageslaving I rot.
The weekends? I rot.
Vacation? I rot.

I even lost all motivation to play video games or do different things. My steam hours count is the lowest I ever saw.
I don't even watch series or movies, all I do is sitting in front of my computer and watch/browse the same things over and over again.

Sometimes I don't even know what month we have.
Also my feeling for the time is absolutely fucked up, wageslaving is very tough and every minute feels like an hour, but sometimes I look at the date and I'm wondering myself how we already are there, because I have simply no memory of the last days. They were all the same.

I have also zero motivation to do actually anything and after work I just want to isolate myself (I work with humans the whole day, which dries me and makes me tired, I'm also very high inhib and hate every contact with people).

Inceldom isn't probably my main problem anymore, the dimensions of this whole thing are much bigger than I ever suspected.
No one will ever come to safe me.
But who should I blame for this situation? Honestly, probably myself.

I'm trapped in a infinite cycle and there is no end in sight.

Do you know these horror pt rooms, where you walk through the same room over and over again?
This is my life.

Last edited:
I've had the same experience.
You are very good at articulating yourself

Wow looks like its over.

I'm feeling depressed and my life is getting anywhere too, my boyfriend and I just went through a bad break up. I had a friend try to cheer me up then later that day he made moves on me and I was seriously creeped out. life has been so hard lately. :rolleyes:

yeah about same here OP..... this is hell

Working is the end of life

Cooking easy things seems to be good for me.

My life is also monotonous, it is quite depressing.

We should be at happiest state (on average) while we are miserable and want to end it every single fucking day.

life-satisfaction-by-age.png

That is how I have been feeling for the last 5 years with apathy and anhedonia not feeling emotions every day is the same so I have no recollection of time the weeks, months and years all seem the same in fact they are the same because I don´t experience anything anymore and even if I did I can´t feel happiness, sadness or excitement so it´s not like some days stand out because they don´t every day is the same over and over again kind of like Groundhog Day.

As an example can you believe it´s been 6 years since GTA V came out? To me it feels like maybe 6-12 months but no SIX FUCKING YEARS! Where did the time go?

Cooking easy things seems to be good for me.
K6shYku.png
IMG 20190920 145121
IUOJLmz.png
PZHLKd3.png
it's a good cope i can give you that now i can cook better than foids in my age group JFL
As an example can you believe it´s been 6 years since GTA V came out? To me it feels like maybe 6-12 months but no SIX FUCKING YEARS! Where did the time go?
Not 5 for non-console faggots :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: but 4:feelsrope::whatfeels: game feels like still it come to pc last year same with witcher 3 i have huge gap in my memory between 2015 and 2019

Last edited:
We should be at happiest state (on average) while we are miserable and want to end it every single fucking day.

life-satisfaction-by-age.png
Wow I'm so excited for the future. :feelsrope:
This is pretty hard suicidefuel...
That is how I have been feeling for the last 5 years with apathy and anhedonia not feeling emotions every day is the same so I have no recollection of time the weeks, months and years all seem the same in fact they are the same because I don´t experience anything anymore and even if I did I can´t feel happiness, sadness or excitement so it´s not like some days stand out because they don´t every day is the same over and over again kind of like Groundhog Day.

Yeah there is also a huge memory gap between "special" events (like big game releases jfl).

I can relate :feelscry:
Some vydya are still entertaining to me, but it won't last long and I'm getting more and more rope-curious every day.

Also my feeling for the time is absolutely fucked up, wageslaving is very tough and every minute feels like an hour, but sometimes I look at the date and I'm wondering myself how we already are there, because I have simply no memory of the last days. They were all the same.
Very typical of me as well. Sometimes in the middle of the day (usually during wageslaving) I literally have to think for 1-2 minutes to figure out if it's summer or winter, October, March or whatever. Because at that moment I truly don't know. Then I realize that all my days are the same and it's fucking irrelevant if it's summer or winter. I have been doing the same things over and over again, so who cares.

I have a goal so im motivated these days.

Suicide is the only true solution.

Let us embrace LDAR together.Just find good copes.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like the years are blending into one another and nothing really changes. It's scary how quickly time is passing.

As for what to do about it? I suppose the best thing would be to try to experience new things. For me, travelling to new countries when I was younger was one of the best things I've done - it was great to see new places and obtain new perspectives and, without wanting to talk in clichés, it helped me grow as a person. Now, though, I can't afford to travel to lots of new places, and my life has become a bit more stagnant. I've tried to obtain new experiences in the form of relationships/sex by approaching a lot of girls, but I feel I've hit a plateau with that and can't get anywhere beyond the occasional decent sustained interaction and extremely rare occasion where the girl gives me contact details - after that, it never leads to even a date. When I started approaching, it was good for me because it was something new and involved pushing myself well out of my comfort zone, but I'm well beyond that point now and it feels like I can't take it any further.

The most enjoyable thing I've done this year was having a couple of days' vacation to a place I'd never been (not abroad) on a week off work. If you can book some time off and find somewhere to go, maybe that would be a good starting point.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like the years are blending into one another and nothing really changes. It's scary how quickly time is passing.

As for what to do about it? I suppose the best thing would be to try to experience new things. For me, travelling to new countries when I was younger was one of the best things I've done - it was great to see new places and obtain new perspectives and, without wanting to talk in clichés, it helped me grow as a person. Now, though, I can't afford to travel to lots of new places, and my life has become a bit more stagnant. I've tried to obtain new experiences in the form of relationships/sex by approaching a lot of girls, but I feel I've hit a plateau with that and can't get anywhere beyond the occasional decent sustained interaction and extremely rare occasion where the girl gives me contact details - after that, it never leads to even a date. When I started approaching, it was good for me because it was something new and involved pushing myself well out of my comfort zone, but I'm well beyond that point now and it feels like I can't take it any further.

The most enjoyable thing I've done this year was having a couple of days' vacation to a place I'd never been (not abroad) on a week off work. If you can book some time off and find somewhere to go, maybe that would be a good starting point.
I appreciate your tips, discovering new places would probably help me.
The problem is, I can't really escape my home or workplace, I'm very high inhib and never went on a trip alone (just with my parents when I was younger). There is a big blockade in front of doing new things, my feelings go absolutely crazy when I just even think about it. It's hard to describe it, but I just can't do things like these.
And tbh it probably wouldn't change anything in long term...

Coping becomes harder and harder, and I'm just waiting for some big event which changes my life completely, but that won't come in the near future, it's probably just one my last copes.
I'm imprisoned by my own life and probably only a rope will free me...

Well I don't know how to continue with my current life.
Every week/day is just a copy of the last one.

After wageslaving I rot.
The weekends? I rot.
Vacation? I rot.

I even lost all motivation to play video games or do different things. My steam hours count is the lowest I ever saw.
I don't even watch series or movies, all I do is sitting in front of my computer and watch/browse the same things over and over again.

I have also zero motivation to do actually anything and after work I just want to isolate myself (I work with humans the whole day, which dries me and makes me tired, I'm also very high inhib and hate every contact with people).

Inceldom isn't probably my main problem anymore, the dimensions of this whole thing are much bigger than I ever suspected.
No one will ever come to safe me.
But who should I blame for this situation? Honestly, probably myself.

I'm trapped in a infinite cycle and there is no end in sight.

Do you know these horror pt rooms, where you walk through the same room over and over again?
This is my life.
IMG 20191001 203836