Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is going to sound stupid, but what can one be talented in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
One of my biggest wishes is to start doing something that will add up. So 5 or 10 years from now I look back and I see all the progress and all the things I've made.

I don't have any talents or interests, none at all. So that's why I'm asking: what could one even be talented in?

Let me start: Writing, music, drawing, fitness, programming, math. Anything else?

You have to match hobbies with your natural abilities, if you have any (reaction speed, pattern recognition, motor skills for example). If you have none, you can't be talented.

Last edited:
Most niggers are not talented in anything. And if there is something you enjoy and put effort in, there will still be 100 times more talented people who mog you at it.
You have to match hobbies with your natural abilities, if you have any (reaction speed, pattern recognition, motor skills for example). If you have none, you can't be talented.
This too. I know for a fact that I am not talented at sports, so I don't bother with it at all. This boils down to shitty hand eye coordination, poor marksmansip/ability to quickly judge distances. Poor body control. Because of the last thing I am shit at dancing too. I am also shit at drawing and arts because of a lack of imaginative thinking and finer control over hands and fingers.

Most niggers are not talented in anything. And if there is something you enjoy and put effort in, there will still be 100 times more talented people who mog you at it.

This too. I know for a fact that I am not talented at sports, so I don't bother with it at all. This boils down to shitty hand eye coordination, poor marksmansip/ability to quickly judge distances. Poor body control. Because of the last thing I am shit at dancing too. I am also shit at drawing and arts because of a lack of imaginative thinking and finer control over hands and fingers.
Well, shit, I really seem to be bad at everything, no affinity towards anything at all.

One of my biggest wishes is to start doing something that will add up. So 5 or 10 years from now I look back and I see all the progress and all the things I've made.

I don't have any talents or interests, none at all. So that's why I'm asking: what could one even be talented in?

Let me start: Writing, music, drawing, fitness, programming, math. Anything else?
tbh generalized knowledge that can't be applied isn't valued as a talent. You have to excel in whatever it is that's an interest or you aren't considered talented in that skill.

Would playing cards be within this?

Correct me if I’m wrong but you seem to always ask this question. Try learning the piano. It practically plays itself.

Can you elab on why and which department it falls under? Genuinely curious for your thoughts.
I reckon you have to have good memory and pattern recognition skills in order to excel at card games. Remembering when to use a certain card in a specific situation, for example.

I reckon you have to have good memory and pattern recognition skills in order to excel at card games. Remembering when to use a certain card in a specific situation, for example.
Excellent response.

Thoughts on poker?