Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how bad it got for short men. But normies say "just come to terms with your height bro".

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Better use that money to fuck hookers. Imagine going through a painful surgery to have a small chance of having roasties interested in you. Fuck that, i'm a manlet and would never waste my time doing that shit, fuck roasties and fuck tallfaggots.

Better use that money to fuck hookers. Imagine going through a painful surgery to have a small chance of having roasties interested in you. Fuck that, i'm a manlet and would never waste my time doing that shit, fuck roasties and fuck tallfaggots.
cope. if a surgery can turn you into chad, it can make the difference between having a life worth living or not. going to hookers doesnt even compare to having a gf.

cope. if a surgery can turn you into chad, it can make the difference between having a life worth living or not. going to hookers doesnt even compare to having a gf.
That surgery won't turn this faggot in to Chad. 5'10 is still short, besides that, the surgery is expensive, painful and you will have to learn to walk again. Ok, you are taller, now get a landwhale roastie and be divorceraped like all normalfaggots.

Being born with manlet genes is worse than a death sentence

Holy based.
Same man
Like hell I'd ever get a surgery like that for whores. Doesn't it pose major risks, too? If I'm not mistaken you'll have trouble running, and eventually walking and might end up in a wheelchair. Plus you'd have weird proportions. I am physically fine with my height anyway - I'm a manlet, but it has never affected me negatively outside of social settings. I only feel envious of tall guys when they're surrounded by females. In any other situation idgaf about it

What I find is that such a question is even discussed and not treated as bait by the normies. So they think the question is normal? Wtf? 5'10 is a tiny bit above average even, what world do Tinder whores live in?

That surgery won't turn this faggot in to Chad. 5'10 is still short, besides that, the surgery is expensive, painful and you will have to learn to walk again. Ok, you are taller, now get a landwhale roastie and be divorceraped like all normalfaggots.
brutal :feelsbadman:
What I find is that such a question is even discussed and not treated as bait by the normies. So they think the question is normal? Wtf? 5'10 is a tiny bit above average even, what world do Tinder whores live in?
some normies are becoming a bit blackpilled since they have it so bad, but not even close to waking up

5'10 is manlet according to tinder thots

Just take a shower, get confidence and a new haircut.

Massive cope. Its all about face ESPECIALLY on Tinder. 5'7" doesnt break you. 50% of foids think 5-7 is enough. My 5'5" Chadlite fish did great.

Just break your bones and be in agonizing pain for a CHANCE at a crumb of pussy bro.

It really has gotten this bad.

I will never fucking respect women holy shit.

20200711 080502

5'6 here and i know how it feels, i recentely got ghosted by a black becky due to my ugly face and short height, surgery might help him a little bit but you need to have a good face as well but if u don't have a good looking face then over for you

Last edited:
Unless you have a 6/10 face or above, height wont really get you matches,

I would do it if i already had a gf who had sex with me before

No use reading those subs full of bluepilled bs tbh

Soon almost all short men will eventually get black pilled, there’s no way around females and their automatic biological “preference”