Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how desperate cucktears is for content

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They're now screenshoting old threads. JFL.

Captura de Tela 3445

its not pedo to be attracted to 13 yo girls,there s a lot of girls that age that look mature

lel you get posted the most out of everyone on .co

Imagine having nothing better to do with your time than trawling through our forums, desperately seeking content for your karma fix from fellow anonymous wastes of space on the internet.

lel you get posted the most out of everyone on .co

They get triggered whenever I talk about jbs. They think men should only go after used up old women.

We literally just want gfs. How is this a crime

They get triggered whenever I talk about jbs. They think men should only go after used up old women.
12 yo girls are fucking rn while these cucks are defending "childs"

Seems like we havent been edgy enough lately .

Humblebrag tbh.

Just tell them to shut their weak spic ass up, or they’re getting raped up the ass by the mighty Bolsonaro

Reminder:

Pedo tally

Cucktears 1

Incels 0

Friendly reminder that 14 and 15yo foids are already going to parties, getting drunk and fucking guys. They are not children or babies and it's totally fine to be attracted to them if they are physically developed

all the way back to march JFL at these cucks

Friendly reminder that 14 and 15yo foids are already going to parties, getting drunk and fucking guys. They are not children or babies and it's totally fine to be attracted to them if they are physically developed
the girls that mature early do it at 12-13

Based.

Epstein 1841861a

Last days they forgot me. Do they think I'm troll? Need I to doxxx myself for proving I'm not? :(