Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is how easy it is for Chad (WARNING)

Whisper of Sadness

Whisper of Sadness

Greycel
So back when I was at college before corona happened...

I live in this small dorm at the school. Top floor of the building so I use the elevator. Floor is entirely girls except for me and and 1 other dude. (~15 girls and 2 dudes on this floor). Im incel so this ratio doesn't matter :feelzez: (all the chicks are pretty ugly though so its not too hard to cope). Other guy on the floor... total fucking chad. Looks really similar to Timothée Chalamet except 6'2.

Our dorm has communal dinners and each of the floors sits with each other. This means I actually get to talk with Chad a lot as we have dinner and are the only 2 dudes on the floor and our rooms are right across from each other. Hes chill and nice to me thank god.

Okay now that you know the environment, here's the story. Its a Thursday night, around 1:30 am. Im up as usual celing. I have to leave my room and go to the ground floor to fill up my water bottle. I go to the elevator and click the button. When the elevator comes up guess who's on it... Chad, only he has a literal 8-9/10 Stacie with him on the elevator. He says sup to me and they both walk out and towards his room. After witnessing this suifuel, I barely manage to go and get my water and make it back to my room.

The next day at dinner Im sitting with Chad. We are just talking normally and he says "hey I remember seeing you last night". Im like yeah you did. He tells me "last night was absolutely crazy bruh" and then proceeds to tell me his whole night. Apparently he had gone out to a frat party with some of his friends and they had ditched him because he met a girl there. He said he ended up just making out and then left to go find his friends at another party. While on the way to the other party, he said a girl came up to him and started talking to him. This was the 8-9/10 he brought home....

He said it went like this "she came up to me and asked me if i was the guy from one of her classes last semester. I said yeah i think I remember you to." Then they started talking and ended up walking back to his place (our dorm). Then he went on to tell me that they fucked. But guess what? She was also a virgin and bled on his bed.... (and btw this chad has said that condoms are a joke and that he never uses them). Now the craziest part to him was that he had not talked to this girl once the entire semester when they were in class together. I legit told chad "thats cool bro" with this face :feelscry:

Just imagine having a life like this

TLDR - Chad in my dorm fucked a 9/10 virgin that approached him after JUST seeing him in class last semester. (He literally never talked to her until she approached him JFL)

Last edited:
This makes me want to rope. Virgin girls are rarer than diamonds and your roommate got to fuck one! Women only save their virginity for Chad.

no read but i agree
Not even the TLDR? :cryfeels:

good spare yourself
This makes me want to rope. Virgin girls are rarer than diamonds and your roommate got to fuck one! Women only save their virginity for Chad.
Im not even joking I was shaking the entire rest of the day after hearing it from him. I was trembling with feels

thats pretty crazy, most foids lose their virginity in high school or the day of orientation, that means that he was a gigachad to her

wont read for my sanity

Brutal, I'd rather be poor but with Chad's genetics than a millionaire looking incel.

There's literally no way she's an 8-9

Fuck stacy and fuck chad, they all live in a cloud of happiness and praise freely given to them by their genetics which they didn't do anything at all to achieve. I wish covid and mental break down due to isolation on all of them. FUCK em.

Goes to show when women are horny and attracted to a guy they have no problem approaching.

Absolutely fucking brutal.Gigastacy will only lose their virginity to chad even if they have to wait a million years.jfl at this clown world.It's over.

Women are pathetic, their virginity is possibly the most important thing they have and they give it up for someone they have literally spoken a paragraph’s worth of words to

There's literally no way she's an 8-9
Im dead serious she was easily 8-9/10 I actually remember chad even said she was the hottest girl in the class

I fucking hate CHAD's they can eat shit and die for all I care.

Life on godmode

Virgin college gigastacy lol. She could sell her virginity for millions of dollars but chose to give it to Chad. No amount of money can outmatch the advantage Chad has. Her future husband, who needed to careermaxxed, personality Maxx, and everything Maxx like crazy will never be her first time. Over for him

holy cope
The PSL scale literally doesn't go past 8. It's very rare to come across 8-9s in the wild, and that's for people who actually go outside on a regular basis, which 90% of us here don't.

The PSL scale literally doesn't go past 8. It's very rare to come across 8-9s in the wild, and that's for people who actually go outside on a regular basis, which 90% of us here don't.
And what is stopping the Chad in question from attracting an 8?

god mode activated for this young Chad,

all chad had to say (it's just you, the girls show up)

My soul was literally crushed when I read the part about her bleeding on his bed from being a 9/10 virgin :feelscry:

Yikes inkwell, he clearly had a thick, long, square and tall personality:soy:

To be honest I don’t know how you’re still cool with this guy. If that was me I would hate him so much that I wouldn’t even talk to him

please tell me the tldr is a lie please :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP

It was never hard for chad, just a little effort at the gym and done

To be honest I don’t know how you’re still cool with this guy. If that was me I would hate him so much that I wouldn’t even talk to him
I lived with him for like 5 months and hes cool guy overall so i cant hate him

Brutal thread op

While you're rotting on this fourm your classmate is banging a 9/10 virgin brutal.

She probably wasn't a virgin...like...at all

Interesting , very easy

IT be like "ItS HiS PeRsOnALiTy"

It’s crazy to think Chads and normies can take sex and relationships for granted so easily meanwhile we would kill to just have one girl be into us. People always act like we’re such terrible people, but when you’ve never been loved or cared about because of how you look it changes the way you look at life.