Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is how much foids love chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
GOod morning I hate women

WELL THE BITCH AIN'T WRONG. If Chad just fucking charged money for dick like they SHOULD, maybe some normies could get nookie, or betabuxxing might work for a change.

okay i had enough bye

this world is meant for chads and stacys only

WELL THE BITCH AIN'T WRONG. If Chad just fucking charged money for dick like they SHOULD, maybe some normies could get nookie, or betabuxxing might work for a change.
Carl Jung IQ

Lol High IQ analysis

Alot of broke scum tier foids would give up on chads if they had to pay for his cock.

Imagine betabuxxing a roastie, only for the money to go to chad right after :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Her looksmatch is 9 year old boy with dwarfism who is being bullied right now

Holes behave like simps in front of chads.

That website looks so bad.

I see it's a chimp website.

But still, women don't deserve any respect whatsoever.

They would pay for Chad cock by using their sugar daddies’ money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back