Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how NOODLE WHORES are pushing Globalism FFFFUUUUUUUUKKKK.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Ricecels do sth.
IMG 20191203 232834

We just wanna carry white Chads autist HAPA
@pp183 you were saying ?

Last edited:
Race, nationality, religion-none matter.

My bullshit detector just went on high alert and I can't shut this thing down.

Race, Nationality doesn't matter as long as you're white and your country is a member of NATO

This is what happens when America governs your nation for 7 years. :lul:
Imagine the suifuel for ricecels seeing chad American soldiers wandering the streets of every Jap city with Jap females chasing them.

Imagine the suifuel for ricecels seeing chad American soldiers wandering the streets of every Jap city with Jap females chasing them.
just worship the people who nuked u twice bro!

Brutal ngl

Noodlewhores' obsession for white is truly unbelievable.

just worship the people who nuked u twice bro!
Growing up I used to love Samurai and judo. Though I do like East Asia culture more than my gutter curry culture I am repulsed by the modern day cuckery.
Noodlewhores' obsession for white is truly unbelievable.
This isn't obsession. This is a disease

Race, nationality, religion FACE, HEIGHT, DICK AND FRAME

Last edited:
Growing up I used to love Samurai and judo. Though I do like East Asia culture more than my gutter curry culture I am repulsed by the modern day cuckery.

This isn't obsession. This is a disease
>hates his own
>loves the foreign

So you're the incel version of a noodlewhore

Women have no need for asians
We need only white dick of the chad we love
Race, Face, Height - all matter
We need only white chad.

The eternal noodle.

Fire is hot.

Foids have no loyality only to the conquerors and genetic winners, even then it’s still questionable.

>hates his own
>loves the foreign

So you're the incel version of a noodlewhore
Proud of my shit skin, ectomorph feame and neanderthal tier curry brow ridge. Proud of mu mothee tongue as well. But admire the rice advancement in science and tech. And only Japanese history, pghilosophy and art especially during meiji restoration

Women have no need for asians
We need only white dick of the chad we love
Race, Face, Height - all matter
We need only white chad.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Femanese translation

Women wet their vags at the huge raping cocks of conquering hoards. Wow. Just kill your brothers theory. Teehee. Some fucked world we live in. Even nature is like this. This isn't a peculiarly human disease.

Cope. Street shitting > Judo.

My theory about asian women wanting white chads: They are subconsciously aware of the restricted gene pool (let's be honest, everyone in Japan is at the very least a distant cousin at this point). So the women seek out genetically superior and widely different males in order to diminish the spreading of incest defective recessive genes.

My theory about asian women wanting white chads: They are subconsciously aware of the restricted gene pool (let's be honest, everyone in Japan is at the very least a distant cousin at this point). So the women seek out genetically superior and widely different males in order to diminish the spreading of incest defective recessive genes.
Plausible. But what about non islamic Gooklands ?
Yes. It is an ancient technique passed down from our ancestors.
Crapped down throughout generation.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ngl I'm into exotic women and ricecels must be too since they come to western countries in hordes. The difference is ALL men want to conquer but whites were best at it from 1500 to 1960. Now our women and jews have weakened us for open season. Some go to Asia to feel like relative gods since western women are nuts. You'd do the same if tables were turned. Men are all opportunists and women have no need for loyalty because their moist birthing hole will always be valuable. Just close your eyes and spread those legs.
View attachment 174214
Open borders you inkwell nazi

North curry. That was a typo
Can't blame low smv white men with money playing the JBW game in Asia. These are our "sisters"
Even ones that are supposedly nationalist would fuck things up somehow

Last edited:
Ngl I'm into exotic women and ricecels must be too since they come to western countries in hordes. The difference is ALL men want to conquer but whites were best at it from 1500 to 1960. Now our women and jews have weakened us for open season. Some go to Asia to feel like relative gods since western women are nuts. You'd do the same if tables were turned. Men are all opportunists and women have no need for loyalty because their moist birthing hole will always be valuable. Just close your eyes and spread those legs.
Not white but for some reason can still relate.

Can't blame low smv white men with money playing the JBW game in Asia. These are our "sisters"
Even ones that are supposedly nationalist would fuck things up somehow

Embrace the genetically modifies HAPA master race

Why do hapas always have autism

Ricecels do sth. View attachment 174207
We just wanna carry white Chads autist HAPA
@pp183 you were saying ?
I genuinely want one of these oriental women to just start calling “foreigners” and “international people” white like they want to. Every time they have something positive to say about people abroad, do you really think they even think about blacks and Indians, who they view as less than dogs?

Women are traitors and terrorist

It pretty much sums up that foids have no loyalty they would choke on the cocks of the invading nation. Women wouldnt aid in fighting for your countries if you got invaded they would just sit back and watch who wins and no consequences to them they abandon their children and make new ones with the enemy.

they abandon their children and make new ones with the enemy.
Noodle woman will go on a mass infenticide of pure blooded noodle babies to secure resources for Chads HAPA offspring

I hate noodlewhores so much :feelsree::woke::reeeeee:

It pretty much sums up that foids have no loyalty they would choke on the cocks of the invading nation. Women wouldnt aid in fighting for your countries if you got invaded they would just sit back and watch who wins and no consequences to them they abandon their children and make new ones with the enemy.
In 2019 if a nation was invaded the woman wouldn't sit back. They would actively asist the invading Chads by fucking them in front of their countrymen.

I will give her all the love she needs from the end of a spade and a six feet deep hole.

It's not just Asian women. That "race, nationality, religion" line is something you'd expect to read from a SJW college slut in any western country.

Now imagine how open to open borders these white race traitors would be if our immigration policy consisted of importing hordes of young single women from the Far East, Middle East, and Eastern Europe. Under those circumstances, these same SJWs would transform into militant white nationalists quicker than you can say "Seig Heil!"

It's not just Asian women. That "race, nationality, religion" line is something you'd expect to read from a SJW college slut in any western country.

Now imagine how open to open borders these white race traitors would be if our immigration policy consisted of importing hordes of young single women from the Far East, Middle East, and Eastern Europe. Under those circumstances, these same SJWs would transform into militant white nationalists quicker than you can say "Seig Heil!"
Daily reminder that more white women voted for Trump than white men.

In 2019 if a nation was invaded the woman wouldn't sit back. They would actively asist the invading Chads by fucking them in front of their countrymen.
So basically Vietnam war ?

Nah in Vietnam war there was significant rape of Viet foids (read about Operation Phoenix). In 2019 there will be no rape required.
It's only rape when incels do it.

Good Goyess
Race Traitor should be put in the hall of shame.