Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is how normies see you

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
There is no point in racebaiting threads to try to see which group of incels have it worse. JBW JBB, JBE don’t happen without any male having traits of chad trait . You’re an incel because of looks and lack of social circle and status and society don’t want to help you the normies at the end of the day don’t think you should live and want your freedom taken away Some think of a universe where ya getting raped in prison and its all rent free in their heads.

Sometimes my loneliness make me want to consider talking about problems but I know no one would want to hear about it and would want me to end it all but I’ll never jump down on someone just for a trend and some likes like these two.

59912DA9 9122 416B A5E9 47B8945562E3

Last edited:
''they just have that look''
''its your personality bro soyciety isn't lookist'' :soy:
soyceity wants us jail for nothing and whine when we retaliate, fuck normies

Why are 23 guests still reading this thread :feelswhere::feelssus:

Last edited:
All twitter fingers.

Normies want us ostracized for just looking ugly

they are all fucking hypocrites, they know that the blackpill is true deep inside their brains but then fucking have the audacity to say cuck bluepill shit to us in order to virtue signal. fuck each and every one of these heartless two-faced pea brains.

if u cant get laid a a black with all the cultural capital thrown u way u bleong on this site

Last edited:
Watch Biden in a couple years come down hard on incels.

There is no point in racebaiting threads to try to see which group of incels have it worse. JBW JBB, JBE don’t happen without any male having traits of chad trait . You’re an incel because of looks and lack of social circle and status and society don’t want to help you the normies at the end of the day don’t think you should live and want your freedom taken away Some think of a universe where ya getting raped in prison and its all rent free in their heads.

Sometimes my loneliness make me want to consider talking about problems but I know no one would want to hear about it and would want me to end it all but I’ll never jump down on someone just for a trend and some likes like these two.

View attachment 395904
That twitter capture pretty much shows the origins of my username. That's what normies want for us - to be in cells in hell.

those soy boys should be in jail for being a pathetic waste of cells

I wonder what they talk about together. What do girls even like to talk about?
celebrities, men,clothes,travel,other foids. thats 99 percent of what they talk about

You chose that shit for a reason, fool.
And the reason is to btfo those who claim blacks have it as hard as the others when they are at the top with whites