Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how pathetic my life is

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've spent the last 3 days playing a private server of a certain game, knowing full well that I'll quit in a few days but I still spent all day doing a repetitive, meaningless grind that I didn't fun enjoyable, just to get some coins in the game, only to buy 2 gambling items and lose all those coins, knowing fully that I'd lose the money before I did that.

I did all that just cause... what else is there to do?

Can relate tbh. I'm playing a shittily designed game that decides to make you restart the chapter if you fail the main event. Ofc you can save before it and grind but I'm retarded and didn't do that. Gotta have to spend 1-3 h more on the same part.

yep life sucks. Theres plenty of non incels who do the same shit

whats the game?

yea same here, big reason why i got 8k posts on this site...

This gives me.a headache

I can't even play any games anymore there is nothing out there. I have some MMOs installed but every new mmo I tried I played for a week then got bored. None of this shit appeals to me anymore. Don't fucking know what to do with my free time. I feel the urge to put it to good use, learn some skills or something, learn how to code, etc... But I just... Can't be bothered man. I don't have the energy for it. LDAR for life bro.

Idk man , maybe you have to stop playing video games and try to find a new cope.

@Vermilioncore low effort post

We really have to stop playing video games. Our ancestors used their time on more meaningful things. Things that have influence in this physical realm.

We really have to stop playing video games. Our ancestors used their time on more meaningful things. Things that have influence in this physical realm.
I wish I could see the results of my labor, my impact on the world. Most work in the 21st century is so meaningless, it sucks the soul out of you. I'd like to master a craft, to create something. Alas, I've searched far and wide for such a thing to do and learn, no such luck.

Whatever flicks your bean, man.

What did?
Imagining the scenario play out, I’ve done stuff like that before and it always gave me a headache near the end of a session

I can't even play any games anymore there is nothing out there. I have some MMOs installed but every new mmo I tried I played for a week then got bored. None of this shit appeals to me anymore. Don't fucking know what to do with my free time. I feel the urge to put it to good use, learn some skills or something, learn how to code, etc... But I just... Can't be bothered man. I don't have the energy for it. LDAR for life bro.
Have you tried "osu!"? It's a nice game, though weebish.