Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how teenage love ends these days

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
19 and 20 isnt even teenage, teenage love = sub18

Blackpilled responses give me hope.

Sad she wants to end a great relationship in favor of Chad and Tyrone cock.

They have been with eachother for 2.5 years.

2.5 years and i bet he didn’t hit once
incel in denial

Fucker probably still lived a better life than me.

I’d rather be an incel than be dumped like that

"experience new things"

As in fucking chad and tyrone? These whores have absolutely no morals, imagine dumping a guy who is considerate and caring of you in favor of chad cock, absolute disgust.

I want to massacre numale betas who enable this.

Attachments

• Untsdsditled.jpg
    Untsdsditled.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Untitsdfsdfled.jpg
    Untitsdfsdfled.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 149
What a cuck

If I girl wants to fuck other guys, she should be publicly humiliated

"experience new things"

As in fucking chad and tyrone? These whores have absolutely no morals, imagine dumping a guy who is considerate and caring of you in favor of chad cock, absolute disgust.
She probably started college, seen a bunch of Chad’s that made her pussy pur and now wants to end her relationship to get plowed by superior genetic men. Once she’s done getting fucked and is ready to settle down, she’ll call the OP up and convince him to marry her up. By then she will have zero ability to pair bond and probably will be a single mother and starting to get fat.

Most cucks will fall for it and be happy to snatch up Chad’s crumbs and rejects. Society is fucked, ngl.

But at least she’s honest, most women would fuck Chad and have their beta normie boyfriends pay for shit until she ultimately gets caught cheating.

I want to massacre numale betas who enable this.

Lol at those females ''I want to experience'' = I want to get fucked by plenty of other guys teehee.

''We both agreed there was stuff we needed to change and we made it clear what we wanted and when, but last night she just ended it out of no where because she wants to experience new things that you can't in a relationship.''

Interesting. In German forums they try to tell us men that females are the ones who are looking for a relaitonship.

Lol at those females ''I want to experience'' = I want to get fucked by plenty of other guys teehee.

''We both agreed there was stuff we needed to change and we made it clear what we wanted and when, but last night she just ended it out of no where because she wants to experience new things that you can't in a relationship.''

Interesting. In German forums they try to tell us men that females are the ones who are looking for a relaitonship.
Females are the most deceitful beings. They all say they want relationships and then we see what they do. They do want a relationship with Chad. Everything else is betabux or degenerate.

In German forums they try to tell us men that females are the ones who are looking for a relaitonship.
It's bullshit. Maybe 30+ year old women primarily are. Also yeah I guess it's true that IF a women gets with her looksmatch, she wants a betabuxx relationship instead of hookup.

"experience new things"

just move on bro plenty of fish in the sea... for women. enjoy being single welcome to hell

Teenage love between GL people ends with one last ferocious fuck

Publicly raped by thousands of men until death.
Whore's name should be removed from history so no-one would remember her. Also jail the family if they mention her

your only chance is finding a foid at the age of 12 and impregnating at about 14

In other words, she wants to experience new dicks and then come back to her cuck of a boyfriend buying her shit. JFL.

She probably started college, seen a bunch of Chad’s that made her pussy pur and now wants to end her relationship to get plowed by superior genetic men. Once she’s done getting fucked and is ready to settle down, she’ll call the OP up and convince him to marry her up. By then she will have zero ability to pair bond and probably will be a single mother and starting to get fat.

Most cucks will fall for it and be happy to snatch up Chad’s crumbs and rejects. Society is fucked, ngl.

But at least she’s honest, most women would fuck Chad and have their beta normie boyfriends pay for shit until she ultimately gets caught cheating.
Women are incapable of guilt

Toilets are as Toilets do. You can make a Toilet look like gold.. stud it with diamonds and spray it with perfume but it is still a Toilet.
Sad she wants to end a great relationship in favor of Chad and Tyrone cock.
Such is the nature of Whoidslugs.
Hoes are not loyal.

Every single woman is like this, even if she is in a 5 years relationship, she will not hesitate at the opportunitty of fucking chad. Women cannot control their impulses and choose to be good and loyal people as their brains are wired to fuck the most genetically superior man. There are no good girls, only girls who have embraced their true nature.

''We both agreed there was stuff we needed to change
A Man would never agree to such rubbish in the first place.. it is because Men are too Beta to say to the whore that she shouldn't go suck and fuck every cock there is.. but with Femistazism Men are strong armed into being cucked lest they get metoo'ed.. in a sense it is intimidation that keeps Men from saying anything.. fear controls the modern Man. It is the sluts and slappers that are the oppressors and gender segregators not the Men.

The normal biological state of the Whoidslug is to be greedy and acquire as much resources as possible.. like that of a Female Equine when she fucks a Stallion she has to fuck all.. except the Female Equine has a valid reason, the typical Whoidslug doesn't.. a Whoidslug would happily frig until her fanny is FUBARed and expect Billy Bob Beta to pay for her bastards.

She needs to experience a spanking

Before clicking the link, I already knew that it had something to do with doing degenerate things. Either opening up the relationship or doing promiscuous shit.

Normie was lucky to experience teenage love but now le waifu wants to ride the cock carousel.

At least he had his turn.