Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how we can escape poverty and become richcels. My parents brainwashed me with their poor mans thinking.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

I i think after watching this, I may be able to become rich.

This resonated with me because a while ago i was chadfishing this rich stacy, and she said the exact same thing to me as this dude is saying.
The thinking that her family passed onto her was way different. She didn't have the mindset of working for certain hours to get certain amount of money.
Her parents taught her to build something that provides value and something people want. Obviously that requires risks and she could afford to take risks because she got money to fall onto. But risk is what separates rich from poor.

Last edited:

This resonated with me because a while ago i was chadfishing this trustfund stacy worth half a bill, and she said the exact same thing to me as this dude is saying.
The thinking that her family passed onto her was way different. She didn't have the mindset of working for certain hours to get certain amount of money.
Her parents taught her to build something that provides value and something people want.

I've read countless "think and grow rich" type books and they all say the same basic, generic shit.

Blah blah invest your money, blah blah passive income.

Most people go broke over medical bills, drugs / alcohol / bad health / luck in general or divorce / child support.

MAJOR COPE

I've read countless "think and grow rich" type books and they all say the same basic, generic shit.

Blah blah invest your money, blah blah passive income.

Most people go broke over medical bills, drugs / alcohol / bad health / luck in general or divorce / child support.
Yea you read the books but did you take action. Thats the problem. Everyone consumes content and nobody takes action because that requires risk.

I have good amount of money saved up, enough to start a business but I never take action. I just keep working like a drone. A poor person to get my money at the end of the month

Yea you read the books but did you take action. Thats the problem. Everyone consumes content and nobody takes action because that requires risk.

I have good amount of money saved up, enough to start a business but I never take action. I just keep working like a drone. A poor person to get my money at the end of the month
i am gonna be trying dropshiiping, even tho samll chjances, its doesnt cost much if u fail ony few hundred of fewt housanda at best

Just play the Lottery with your X-mas and birthday accumulated money bro.

i am gonna be trying dropshiiping, even tho samll chjances, its doesnt cost much if u fail ony few hundred of fewt housanda at best
Same i have read so much about it but i never take the risk

Most businesses fail though. The best most people can do is just passively invest in basic shit that can keep up with inflation.

Most businesses fail though. The best most people can do is just passively invest in basic shit that can keep up with inflation.
Yea because most ppl don't want to think. They just wana do their 9-5 and watch netflix and fuck their gf and go to bed and repeat.

This resonated with me because a while ago i was chadfishing this rich stacy, and she said the exact same thing to me as this dude is saying.
Her parents taught her to build something that provides value and something people want. Obviously that requires risks and she could afford to take risks because she got money to fall onto. But risk is what separates rich from poor.

You say your parents brainwashed you, am I right to assume they are ethnic immigrants?

No one makes money out of thin air. You need to acquire a skill that's in demand in the first place. Become an engineer, heart surgeon, physicist, chemist etc.. when you have acquired that skill, then you can think about how you're going to capitalize on that.

You can earn by chadfishing. Lol

That is the way to learn, just ask families who already are rich what they did. 99 times out of a 100, it is they own a business and gradually built it up over many years into this massive money machine.

Almost always the business is in something completely ordinary like roofing or gas stations or restaurants or something like that. Aka things that real people spend money on all the time. -follow the money. Look at your own expenses, what do you spend money on. (rent, gas, food, utilities, clothes, etc.).. its the same as everyone else, and that is where the money is.

Things people rarely if ever get rich doing..

1.) Being a wage-cuck making Mr. Sheckelberg wealthy
2.) stock market or any form of speculation
3.) 'get-rich quick scheme'.

People like these bluepilled get rich quick type of ideas, because like you said they don't have to think, and they also don't have to do any work. Problem I freely admit is that building a business is a really long and hard process, which is why I am not in a big hurry to do it.

But for those who want to get rich it is the only way. Go back 2,000 years to the Roman Empire, and the rich dude will own like a road/brick laying business. And the wage-cucks are satisfied getting their paycheck and doing what they are told.

When a poker player has double the chips of all other players he has more room to play it loose, it's up to the others to have the right timing & better cards just to pull things back to neutral.

Wealthy ppl generally inherited some skill or business from their parents & just went on to improve it leading to growth, very few started with nothing without the aid of luck or a connection.

Last edited:
No one makes money out of thin air. You need to acquire a skill that's in demand in the first place. Become an engineer, heart surgeon, physicist, chemist etc.. when you have acquired that skill, then you can think about how you're going to capitalize on that.
engineers and doctors are not even that big deal. They are hardly million airs and are mostly upper middle class.

I’ve saved nearly every penny I could for over a year. I made $18,000 and saved $6,000 of it. The rest went to car maintenance, food and rent to my parents and utilities. Around November of last year I got sick and ended up in the hospital, got a bill for $8,000 and my car got wrecked and I had to buy a new one.(used one)

So by scrimping and saving every dime I could and living like a literal hermit, I ended up negative $8,000 (in debt) at the end of the year.

Before you say “Get a better job bro”, I’m very sick and barely can do the job I do now. Every other opportunity I have pays less or requires me to be able to do physical labor that I can’t do. Depression has taken it’s toll on me too.

Just become a charlatan bro

easier said than done. not everyone is intelligent / lucky enough to run a successful business. that is unless youre female; if thats the case u could just sell ur poo poo pee pee for money

Take action and make us proud senpai !

Yes they are ethnic immigrants. they were villagers and passed me the poor man thinking.

did you try it? what was the result?

actually yes. but I tried it too late and I feel the product I attempted already had a saturated market. so, terrible planning on my part..

I suppose with the right product there still might be potential

actually yes. but I tried it too late and I feel the product I attempted already had a saturated market. so, terrible planning on my part..

I suppose with the right product there still might be potential
yea man, i am seing these young 18 -22 year old colege drop outs making 6-7 digits and i am here with my eng degree doing jack shit

Dude I literally did this and even if you never ascend moneymaxxing is fucking great.

I used to work for a web design and social media company and no joke, I did all the work while the girls who were "social media managers" literally couldn't fucking schedule a tweet without my help.

So I just fucking told my boss everything was more complicated than it really was and spent most of my time doing affiliate marketing and shit.

Then I quit my job when I made more from that than working for my boss lol.

It's fucking great and moneymaxxing is the first real step to ascending. If you've got an eng degree you're easily smart enough to make a business selling penis pills to dickcels or whatever

wanna get rich? do conferences on how to get rich, works every time