Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is how you fuck with a cucktears roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
It's a follow up from a previous thread made by @OverBeforeItBegan

https://incels.is/threads/its-okay-...g-as-you-dont-date-him-it.70050/#post-1308699

I was just doing some casual fucking a cucktear roastie, I thought I should share.

The fucking her up procedure started just after this comment she made on cucktears:

You are assuming that they want to date this asshole. A hookup does not become a part of your life. Women are the same as men. I know... You're really shocked because it's called a pump and dump and women do it too. Get over it!

You can follow the rest of the comments from here:

Just look how she loses her mind, she started calling names. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lb6sTy2.png
St7Xn7O.png
2qnsFik.png

Fgg7KZW.png
wsnbN0p.png
7ZwLYkp.png

RSHgf0Y.png

Lol @ her swearing at you for no reason.

It seems IT is incredibly illogical because the majority of their users are women.

It seems IT is incredibly illogical because the majority of their users are women.
Yup talking with them is like talking with 3 year old toddler. I genuinely curious how do they even function in normal life situations.

I like how they deny left and right that looks matter but then when they're pressured with facts they say "Of course it does! that's common sense! Idiots!"

The last reply of the foid is so retarded on so many levels

Yup talking with them is like talking with 3 year old toddler. I genuinely curious how do they even function in normal life situations.
They have the personality of 3 year old toddlers too. They take no responsibility for their actions and it seems like the men have to constantly care for them and watch over them like they're children. They can't handle being an adult.

The last reply of the foid is so retarded on so many levels
Find me 10 non retarded replies from cucktears sub.
They have the personality of 3 year old toddlers too. They take no responsibility for their actions and it seems like the men have to constantly care for them and watch over them like they're children. They can't handle being an adult.
You are on the spot, all women are like that, they act like overgrown giant toddlers.

She keeps describing it as "meaningless" and a one time thing as if it matters. You're still having an intimate connection and validating someone who ruined an innocent child's life. Any normal person wouldn't even shake such a person's hand. What a vile whore.

I can think of 122932938273232812 better things to do with my time tbh.

She keeps describing it as "meaningless" and a one time thing as if it matters. You're still having an intimate connection and validating someone who ruined an innocent child's life. Any normal person wouldn't even shake such a person's hand. What a vile whore.

Kek, she kept explaining the same shit like 4 times, the difference between hook-up and marriage. Even after I told her not to do it again, she did it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I like how she's admitting the blackpill and at the same time downplaying it :feelskek:
A typical roastie whore.

Last edited:
My engine is having a bad reaction to this Life Fuel. This is actually infuriating.

Y'know those To Catch A Predator guys? They catch predators with the intent to prey on victims. But what Flaps is doing here is the equivalent of responding to that with "Ew, you pretend to be teenagers to catch predators? Who's the REAL loser?" That she would take an example of a child rapist being let off, and say "Oh but you Chadfished" as if that was just as bad, or in any way comparable.

You can't just rationalize hooking up with a child rapist. Especially in this day and age where we're supposed to be all about holding monsters accountable. I mean, male monsters, primarily, but this is an example of a male monster. And Flaps is all like "Well it's not like they offered to marry the guy." If you took that anywhere but IncelTears, people would and should be thoroughly disgusted with the findings.

But most mind boggling of all, Flaps shows her belief in the idea that the only way to find a soulmate, or even a one-time no strings attached child rapey fuck session, is to not be ugly. Is that not what we've all been saying all along??? Is this not one of the foundational debates behind this whole war? The debate of "My Celibacy Has Everything To Do With The Fact That I'm Ugly vs. No It Doesn't Looks Don't Matter You Just Need To Be Nice Or Whatever?" But she denounces it because "It's not a pill." It's just common sense. Fuck the semantics then. Don't call it a "pill" if you don't like the word. Semantics aren't the point. The point is, we're clearly in agreement here! We think it's common sense too! That's why we argue that it's true! And here's Flaps the IncelTearser, agreeing with what we say, just not the words we use to say it.

Flaps has gotta be in the minority here or something. Someone needs to show me the IncelTearser who comes by and says "Oh Flaps, but there's no excuse for hooking up with a child rapist. All of our other bluepilled code is still true, but this has nothing to do with black vs. blue. We're talking about a child rapist here. We can still find that inexcusable but still believe in what we think is right." Or at the very least, show me the IncelTearser who comes by and says "Oh Flaps, but that pill isn't true! Looks DON'T matter and it IS all about being a good and interesting person!" I don't believe in that, but at least that's consistent. At least that makes sense. That an IncelTearser will stand by bluepilled beliefs.

But this... this is bullshit. To come in with "I'm ugly, and so I can't get laid. And so it is for everyone like me." And to be told over and over again "No no, looks aren't important" and then out of the blue one of those same people is like "Yeah of course looks are important and I never said they weren't." That is bullshit. They called me MAAAAAAD!!! And they do this??? IncelTears, if you're out there, fucking fite me. I don't know about you, but I need to come to terms with you about this.

My engine is having a bad reaction to this Life Fuel. This is actually infuriating.

Y'know those To Catch A Predator guys? They catch predators with the intent to prey on victims. But what Flaps is doing here is the equivalent of responding to that with "Ew, you pretend to be teenagers to catch predators? Who's the REAL loser?" That she would take an example of a child rapist being let off, and say "Oh but you Chadfished" as if that was just as bad, or in any way comparable.

You can't just rationalize hooking up with a child rapist. Especially in this day and age where we're supposed to be all about holding monsters accountable. I mean, male monsters, primarily, but this is an example of a male monster. And Flaps is all like "Well it's not like they offered to marry the guy." If you took that anywhere but IncelTears, people would and should be thoroughly disgusted with the findings.

But most mind boggling of all, Flaps shows her belief in the idea that the only way to find a soulmate, or even a one-time no strings attached child rapey fuck session, is to not be ugly. Is that not what we've all been saying all along??? Is this not one of the foundational debates behind this whole war? The debate of "My Celibacy Has Everything To Do With The Fact That I'm Ugly vs. No It Doesn't Looks Don't Matter You Just Need To Be Nice Or Whatever?" But she denounces it because "It's not a pill." It's just common sense. Fuck the semantics then. Don't call it a "pill" if you don't like the word. Semantics aren't the point. The point is, we're clearly in agreement here! We think it's common sense too! That's why we argue that it's true! And here's Flaps the IncelTearser, agreeing with what we say, just not the words we use to say it.

Flaps has gotta be in the minority here or something. Someone needs to show me the IncelTearser who comes by and says "Oh Flaps, but there's no excuse for hooking up with a child rapist. All of our other bluepilled code is still true, but this has nothing to do with black vs. blue. We're talking about a child rapist here. We can still find that inexcusable but still believe in what we think is right." Or at the very least, show me the IncelTearser who comes by and says "Oh Flaps, but that pill isn't true! Looks DON'T matter and it IS all about being a good and interesting person!" I don't believe in that, but at least that's consistent. At least that makes sense. That an IncelTearser will stand by bluepilled beliefs.

But this... this is bullshit. To come in with "I'm ugly, and so I can't get laid. And so it is for everyone like me." And to be told over and over again "No no, looks aren't important" and then out of the blue one of those same people is like "Yeah of course looks are important and I never said they weren't." That is bullshit. They called me MAAAAAAD!!! And they do this??? IncelTears, if you're out there, fucking fite me. I don't know about you, but I need to come to terms with you about this.

Hi cucktears!! If anyone of you are on this page, read fucking THIS^^^

"Who hurt you" I love the sarcasm and subtle references to typical roastie responses of this dude

God..incelqueers are another breed of retarded

Who wrote the imgur screenshpt in the OP, btw?

Because this is a GREAT comment and observation:

"Toxic masculinity is just beta males trying to activates this response in women with little success."

---

Edit: Wow, I should read IncelTears more often! Just browsing through their threads and it's often a like a "Best Of" from various incel places!

Congrats to those who have been screenshot for IncelTears!

Last edited:
"Who hurt you" I love the sarcasm and subtle references to typical roastie responses of this dude

WHO HURT YOU? A 6'4" TALL GUY WITH A CHISELED JAW LINE AND HUNTER EYES?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I mean it, IncelTears! I'm on the Reddit, you know how to find me, you know where I stay. I've been to your sub and you know my handle. Just reach out to me if I'm not right. You clearly like to set incels straight, how come I don't get the treatment? If I'm not right? You seek to right the wrongful, if I'm wrongful you'll tell me how I'm wrongful.

loled heavily thx

it users = low iq users

Edit: Wow, I should read IncelTears more often! Just browsing through their threads and it's often a like a "Best Of" from various incel places!

Please don't, unless if you are extremely eager to die from brain cancer.

I never go there, I just left one comment yesterday from the original post and saw a reply and then I got taken away. A complete waste of time. I won't do it again.

fuck those neeks bro, arguing with them is pointless.

It's like a physics teacher trying to explain string theory to an ant, they simply cant relate to us at all.

So, the blackpill is true, but incels are wrong because they should call it "common sense".
Ok.

Take the commonsensepill.

Cucktears is completely fucking retarded.

I like how they deny left and right that looks matter but then when they're pressured with facts they say "Of course it does! that's common sense! Idiots!"
Holy shit, you just read my mind.

So, the blackpill is true, but incels are wrong because they should call it "common sense".
Ok.

Take the commonsensepill.

Cucktears is completely fucking retarded.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"There is more to dating than initial attraction".I'll tell you cunt, that's literally the thing that we fail to give which make us don't get any date

Last edited:
Bro you ERADICATED that landwhale

Good job, Chudur.

Rude little shithead? Seriously?

Probably know you from your respeck on incel streets, and was height shaming you and shit(curry) shaming.

Rude little foid deserves a steamy, spicy, hot curry shit on her face.

Good job, Chudur.

Rude little shithead? Seriously?

Probably know you from your respeck on incel streets, and was height shaming you and shit(curry) shaming.

Rude little foid deserves a steamy, spicy, hot curry shit on her face.

Yea that bitch needs some curry shit therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back