Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is IllusiveGamerGirl, a foid on IT

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

i also saved it to web.archive.org in case she deletes it

her looksmatch posts here

To think this has more SMV than every non larper on the forum combined

This is probably someone's grandmother.... posting on a website for teenage social outcasts and shitting on depressed virgin men.
jfl

This is probably someone's grandmother.... posting on a website for teenage social outcasts and shitting on depressed virgin men.
jfl
she looks like an old lady.

@Robtical @Personalityinkwell @gymletethnicel

jfl even old white grandmas are on IT? yall niggas are fucked. she looks 50 or 60.

jfl even old white grandmas are on IT? yall niggas are fucked. she looks 50 or 60.
i think she's 20. she plays animal crossing

I would if I could ngl
full

Larping online and IRL, it adds up I guess. JFL at grandma talking all that shit. She need to take her old ass to sleep or on a walk or something.

Lol her looks match is online right now.

Hey bybby what sum fuk. Show bobs and vagine.

Look at her smug face. Makes her look like she didnt deserve to win but had someone running the contest pull some strings

Disgusting. These are the war pigs who hate incels online. Looks like a dumb cunt I used to see around, maybe it's her.

Larping online and IRL, it adds up I guess. JFL at grandma talking all that shit. She need to take her old ass to sleep or on a walk or something.
she's in her 20s but looks 70
Disgusting. These are the war pigs who hate incels online. Looks like a dumb cunt I used to see around, maybe it's her.
she's the ugliest foid i've seen. and i thought danigirl3694 was ugly

She looks older than my mother

She is morbidly obese

Idk how she walks around without blinding people with that reflective head of hers.

Idk how she walks around without blinding people with that reflective head of hers.
most of us would vomit if we met her irl she's so ugly that even a dead body is more attractive than her

what the fuck did third place look like

Well, at least she's a legit girl, this is a huge improvement. And she might've even looked decent in her teens.

Well, at least she's a legit girl, this is a huge improvement. And she might've even looked decent in her teens.
she prolly waas always ugly

jfl
Well, there's a significant presence of 30+ virgins in incel communities too, but inceldom is viewed as an overwhelmingly teenager subculture. I think she's a femcel, one of the few legit ones.

Last edited:
I mog her lmao

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She looks like a fucking tranny

jfl at believing that male is actually a woman, another tranny lol

Looks like a tranny

I was gonna say volcel if you wouldn't before thread loaded, but never mind :feelspuke:

so many women get fat because they have betabuxx husbands who dont hatefuck them.

If they'd bang incels they wouldnt have to eat out of sexual frustration tbh tbh