Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is IllusiveGamerGirl, a foid on IT

I thought she was a black foid

She probably has an onlyfans

And fapping to animu lolis continues

Disgusting whale

Not volcel if you wouldn't.

btw, she's early-mid 30s and is very aware of her near empty egg carton and inferior genes.

no shes prolly 20
She claimed she was in her 30's and in college... She acted like she could get chad if she wanted to but was focused on her "degree"...

She claimed she was in her 30's and in college... She acted like she could get chad if she wanted to but was focused on her "degree"...
if she's in her 30s she must be extremely dumb. people in their 30s are too old to mock us on reddit

if she's in her 30s she must be extremely dumb. people in their 30s are too old to mock us on reddit
Most of IT are late 20's-early 30's subhumans.

@Lv99_BixNood since you posted about her
@JosefMengelecel

What an absolutely disgusting animal. That’s is one of the most ugliest looking things I have seen. Someone really needs to euthanize this miserable creature. I would rather fuck a 500 yr old corpse than this hideous looking beast

What an absolutely disgusting animal. That’s is one of the most ugliest looking things I have seen. Someone really needs to euthanize this miserable creature. I would rather fuck a 500 yr old corpse than this hideous looking beast
Based

Best thing anyone here has said

@Personalityinkwell rate her