Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is just a bad dream right? I'm in a nightmare right now, so when I go to sleep. Ill wake up in the real world.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
this is all a sick joke right? This cant be real. I refuse to believe the world I'm in is real. Yes, I'll go to sleep, and when i wake up, ill be in the real world, where genetics didnt determine my life, where my hard work actually mattered.

Yes, i just need to go to sleep. Why didnt i think of this sooner. Hahaha this is just a bad dream hahaha. I'll wake up hahaha

I’m sorry but it is real

You're here forever

You're staying here forever buddy boyo

Don't forget to take happy pills

Memri6

ironic name, tbh. You are online till you rope

you will never wake from this nightmare

This clown world is just a bad drug trip.
You'll wake up eventually, don't worry
full

Fuck. I'm still here. Why .... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

and when i wake up, ill be in the real world, where genetics didnt determine my life, where my hard work actually mattered.
:ha..feels::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Although hard work matters to learn certain skills, but at the end of the day biological determinism is a real thing. This post sounds like a preamble to someone who is just about to go crazy and go to ER.

Cope it's all real. The only thing that is going to end this reality is rope

:ha..feels::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Although hard work matters to learn certain skills, but at the end of the day biological determinism is a real thing. This post sounds like a preamble to someone who is just about to go crazy and go to ER.

i just wish the world i lived in was different :feelsrope:

wake up with hard on and no virgin pussy cause not chad

this life is what we have,but the chance for perfect happiness is there.It will take time,and heavy pains(temptation and sin is a horrible thing),but a chance is a chance.You only have one shot.

It’s alright. You got it right. In the real world you took some acid that was just a little to strong. But eventually, it will wear off. In your current reality it will feel like you’re dying. But it’s okay. No need to be scared. Because your just waking up

wish i never wake up