Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this is my jaw

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
pretty much

normal jaw:

my jaw:

If ur jaw is that narrow then being slightly chubby (really slightly, 18-20% BF) would probably make ur face look best (plus a beard if possible).

If ur jaw is that narrow then being slightly chubby (really slightly, 18-20% BF) would probably make ur face look best (plus a beard if possible).
ye i agree. i actually look better with more facial fat cuz of how narrow my lower third is. and im 18 the beards still growin i havent been able to grow a full beard yet but it will be fucking lifefuel when i can. in 6 months prolly.

ye i agree. i actually look better with more facial fat cuz of how narrow my lower third is. and im 18 the beards still growin i havent been able to grow a full beard yet but it will be fucking lifefuel when i can. in 6 months prolly.

Im 24 and only just started to get some decent amount of stubbles covering my cheeks. Will probably take a few more years (2 i think) to cover the my whole lower third. Im jealous at guys that can beardmaxx already in their late teens. Certainly non Chads with a decent eye area.

thats like me as well

Im 24 and only just started to get some decent amount of stubbles covering my cheeks. Will probably take a few more years (2 i think) to cover the my whole lower third. Im jealous at guys that can beardmaxx already in their late teens. Certainly non Chads with a decent eye area.
ye well for me its only fair that i have the gift of havin a beard young with every single other thing about my face being fucking awful. basily i got beard on me chin and moustache and i b watin for them to connect to my sideburns and then i can grow the whole thing fully.

its weird tho cuz everyone in my school started growin lil mustache hairs two years before i did and then like the past year its been growing way faster. maby postmaxxing increased my T levels.
thats like me as well
the link in ur sig is sus

pm me your jawline

Minoxidil

My jaw at le top image

Mine is really round. Looks awful

my jaw is decent, my eyes are seriously fucked

Goodness O'Pry is such a slayer LEGIT 9.5/10

O'pry still looks good with shit lower third, frontal profile is about eye area

U mouth breathed didnt u?
No mouth breathing is what makes Ur jaw recessed. My jaw isn't recessed it's just narrow as fuck cuz of my genetics. My dad and sister have narrow as fuck lower third but of course it's suits my sister cuz she a female.

No mouth breathing is what makes Ur jaw recessed. My jaw isn't recessed it's just narrow as fuck cuz of my genetics. My dad and sister have narrow as fuck lower third but of course it's suits my sister cuz she a female.

brutal.

not to brag, but the width of my jaw is my only human trait, and i never had correct tongue posture.

Tbh, a narrow jaw isn't a death sentence. It depends on the rest of ur face. If u have good cheekbones a bad jaw can be forgiven.

that is your jaw

i also have narrow palate