Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is one of the best pics I've ever seen

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I really like images that sum up a lot of complicated things and theories in a concise and emblematic manner like that. Credit to @ReturnOfSaddam

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter what chad say

Goddam I want to rope so bad

They say a picture is worth 1000 words. No amount of text or paragraphs will ever demonstrate the blackpill as effectively.

Reddit applies a double standard to it too. They call the incel creepy for that message but chads message would be ballsy and a “win.” If that was a 16 yo jb getting messaged, Reddit would call the incel a pedo that needs to be arrested, whereas Reddit would crack those stupid “if she’s 16 I’m 16” lines or say “he’s just having fun!” In response to Chad

Reddit applies a double standard to it too. They call the incel creepy for that message but chads message would be ballsy and a “win.” If that was a 16 yo jb getting messaged, Reddit would call the incel a pedo that needs to be arrested, whereas Reddit would crack those stupid “if she’s 16 I’m 16” lines or say “he’s just having fun!” In response to Chad

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRDL6vjpGI