Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is one of the phrases that made me know it was time to leave Lookism

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
One of the phrases that helped me leave Lookism was: "Being 6-7/10 is worse than being 3/10 because if I were a 3/10, I would know it's over and be okay with it, but being a 6-7/10, I am so close but so far"

images

This is like saying: "Being nearsighted is worse than being an acidfaced tetraplegic because at least if I were one...".

No. Let me tell you, being a 2 or 3 out of 10, you aren't OKAY with it. You still want to improve or cling to some hope that some foid might find you attractive, but your ceiling for improvement is far lower. Being average-looking or just above is leagues better than being BELOW THE AVERAGE of what a human generally looks like! Telegraphing that your genetics are below average (which is what the face, height, hair, etc, does, rightly or wrongly) is not something you can just be OKAY with. It will always be something you wish you could change, even if it doesn't sting so much after a while.

@TheRealChincel you said something similar to this today (not exactly the same) and it triggered me. I'd kill to be average and have to """""""""""put up with""""""""""""" obese landwhales approaching me. Cuz then at least a human female would see me as a human man. And there are two things going on here.

- 5+ guys complaining that landwhales hit on them.
- sub5 guys upset that the landwhales/uglies/beckys that we approach reject us.

You 5+ guys are doing the rejecting. We sub5s are not. There is a difference.

How drunk are you right now?

Invisible, I didn’t register the landwhale part, just the repulsive. The only women that ever approached me were doing it as a joke.

I am a 0/10 to women it doesn't make any difference what men on incel forums think

The braggers and bullies ruin that forum. Its why i left too

Invisible, I didn’t register the landwhale part, just the repulsive. The only women that ever approached me were doing it as a joke.

OK. But didn't you say that something like being average is hell?

I would love to be a 3

I can already feel your cortisol levels rising when you post these threads about lookism. I believe many lookism users are merely trolling or have a bad case of gambleritis

lookism is a joke. I almost cant believe I used to post there amongst all those fakecels.

lookism is a cope fest.

Bro is it over for a 4-5/10???

Because i never asked a girl out nor approached a girl. I know im sub5-ish should i atleast try?

Because i never asked a girl out nor approached a girl. I know im sub5-ish should i atleast try?

If you never approach and you’re not attractive, your odds are as bad as an ugly guy’s. Approach 100 women, if you have zero success, looksmax and approach 100 more. If you still fail, call it a day unless you’re under 22 and can get surgery/have correctable flaws.

Good, or at least decent, looking guys always take their appearances for granted. The "looks don't matter brah" lie nearly always comes from 5+ men. Julien Blanc is probably the biggest enthusiast of this shit ever and he's definitely above average being a 5'11/180cm white man with a decent frame, full head of hair and ok face.

I personally know a guy who's like a 7/10, fucks MODEL LOOKING women from time to time having zero "game" and thinks personality is more important than looks. Hell, even Sean O'Pry thinks looks only account for 20% of his success, these guys have ZERO sense of reality. They never needed to put any thought about all that shit at all.

Also whenever I lurk lookism these days they seem to turn their backs on the blackpill and looks theory more and more every day.

HURR DURR JUST LEAVE YOUR BASMENT BRO

That site was absolute hell. Bragging slayers and fucking BBC shitposters and stormfrontcels.

I would actually some crazy guy go ER and kill those retard fuckers rather than normies

really mean that

I remember some users there lol
'ifstj' some aspie with a 9 inch cock and 6.5/10 looks who posts pics for validation while rotting and complaining stacies dont approach.
Some coper by the name of 'Rigor Mortis' who is convinced he was a good looking kid and some tumor in his brain fucked up his endocrine system and made him ugly, feels superior to incels.
100 BBC spammer alts
'realrob' deranged motherfucker who is also a slayer but moderates a incel forum
couple of teenagers
bunch of narcy pricks

Also whenever I lurk lookism these days they seem to turn their backs on the blackpill and looks theory more and more every day.

HURR DURR JUST LEAVE YOUR BASMENT BRO
LOL. The main mod is literally a PUA apologist. It's insane how the site changed.

I can already feel your cortisol levels rising when you post these threads about lookism. I believe many lookism users are merely trolling or have a bad case of gambleritis

My cortisol is basically only low when I'm abusing alcohol.

No, I’ve said that being average isn’t enough.

It is not enough to have a great dating life, but it is enough not to lose ALL hope (just most of it).

> Never asked a girl out.

You are probably more of a mentalcel then.

LOL. The main mod is literally a PUA apologist. It's insane how the site changed.

IKR.

Lookism is a descendant of PUAhate, which was strongly anti-PUA.

Now people there are shilling PUA bullshit all the time.

good one, I hate it when people say "doesnt matter if you are 3 or 6 anyways", "tinder matches doesnt mean anything", "whales don't count"

these people really dont know our pain. tinder matches mean you make the cut in the looks department. beign 5-6 means you can get gf if you tried looksmaxxing and learn how to socialize.

Sub8 theory is a huge autistic psl meme.

- 5+ guys complaining that landwhales hit on them.
- sub5 guys upset that the landwhales/uglies/beckys that we approach reject us.

You 5+ guys are doing the rejecting. We sub5s are not. There is a difference.
What's the difference if both end up lonely at the end of the day?

fat women are not and do not need to approach anyone

Im grateful and thank god every day for not cursing me with manletism or balding or the other big death sentences. He was stingy in the chin and dick department, amongst others, but at least I got something.

Its like saying you'd rather have a micropenis than a 5 inch dick....no...you never ever would realistically feel that way.

Its a legit concept. There are studies confirming that deformed people are actually less distressed than people who only have a few minor flaws since they learn to cope with being shun pretty quickly.

I'd think if you're a 6-7/10 you would be able to get someone. While i think its pretty dire being a sub-8 i think its only really over if you're a sub4-5. Maybe if you're a 6 you can get a roastie to fuck.

rip the avi

id trade some face points to be a 6'3 bbc though hmmmmmmmm

What's the difference if both end up lonely at the end of the day?

The guys rejecting the landwhales are essentially rejecting chubby women, not women who need their roof taken off their house and to be airlifted to hospital.

Ending up alone because of pickiness/high standards is different from ending up alone cuz you have no-one to pick from.

The guys rejecting the landwhales are essentially rejecting chubby women, not women who need their roof taken off their house and to be airlifted to hospital.

Ending up alone because of pickiness/high standards is different from ending up alone cuz you have no-one to pick from.
Why high standards? Wanting someone at the same level as you is no high standard.

Its a legit concept. There are studies confirming that deformed people are actually less distressed than people who only have a few minor flaws since they learn to cope with being shun pretty quickly.

Assuming the deformed people were red-/blackpilled, their distress would be higher. I get that bluepilled deformed people can cope surprisingly well.

Assuming the deformed people were red-/blackpilled, their distress would be higher. I get that bluepilled deformed people can cope surprisingly well.

Also its safe to say that 6s and 7s experience 0 distress, therefore Chadlites on Lookism have no right to complain about anything

JFL If you're complaining about landwhales hitting on you, but upset that Stacies complain about you hitting on them.

These people gotta know their place in society. If all you can get is a landwhale.... shit that's a landwhale. You got something.

They don't know how good they have it. I'd take absolutely anything -- anything.