Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is so soy that even reddit cringes

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
8oo9fhekwdu41.jpg

Never thought I would say it but reddit was based this time kek. It’s not a cringe subreddit or consumeproduct (one of the few good subreddits tbh), it’s the “official” nurse subreddit

Half of them are doing tik toks wright now

I hope all nurses get covid

Female nurses are taking pics and having a blast attention whoring and virtue signaling. Meanwhile male doctors are actually working and trying to make a difference.

I am really surprised that consumeproduct hasn't been taken down yet. the founders of that sub were high IQ by building the sub on a premise that the cucks who run reddit can sort of agree with (anti consumerism) but making it based

I am really surprised that consumeproduct hasn't been taken down yet. the founders of that sub were high IQ by building the sub on a premise that the cucks who run reddit can sort of agree with (anti consumerism) but making it based
It’s ragefuel that someday I will enter it and it will be quarantined, only to be completely banned after :reeeeee:

Female nurses are attention whores. Bitches should just focus on their job

You have to be retarded to thinks female nurses are heroes