Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the amount of options foids have nowadays (tiktok clip)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Jfl at trying as a sub5 male. Hell even sub8s are becoming increasingly obsolete

Women have entire legions of men messaging them, look at how smug she is
And this is the gender that tells men to find interesting hobbies :lul::lul:

Find a hobby and learn game, goy. Keep participating in the rat race, teehee.

It's just as impossible as climbing company ladders and bureaucratic hierarchies. Hell those are actually probably much easier

She'd look hideous without fakeup JFL
It's just as impossible as climbing company ladders and bureaucratic hierarchies. Hell those are actually probably much easier
Those are much easier tbh. Getting a non whale in 2021 is impossible for most men.

Participating in a race that you already lost at birth.

I don't know what's more pathetic, that worthless whores or those simps who swipe right.

at least then you can actually advance with enough work, but with foids it's OVER no matter what you do:feelscry:

"interesting hobbies" is foidspeak for "just be a chad/prettyboy who has hobbies"

Jfl at trying as a sub5 male. Hell even sub8s are becoming increasingly obsolete

View attachment 397727
Replying to watch on my phone since I’m a hobo

Damn that bitch looks ugly as fuck. Male thirst knows no bounds.

Last edited:
"interesting hobbies" is foidspeak for "just be a chad/prettyboy who has hobbies"
Not even. It's more like "just be chad and talk to me"

Chad merely talking to them, even if it's small talk, is absolutely riveting in their eyes

This kind of shit is why I can't even see why men are comfortable having girlfriends. A woman can be an absolute fucking dog and still have, as you put it, LEGIONS of men lining up for her.

I posted about it yesterday but I made a post on ForeverAloneDating literally just stating I was female - no pics, nothing, and that account had over 100 message+chat requests, all "personalised" and mentioning specific things "I" wrote about in the bio. Clown fucking world.

It truly does feel like there are about 100 men for every foid. How else do you explain the fucking desperation. The biggest irony is that the men who foids actually want aren't the ones who message them first, it's the Chad who they seek out. Of course in typical male delusional style, redpillers will observe this and thinking that not messaging first is what makes the Chads attractive and try to copy it, and of course just end up with empty inboxes.

This kind of shit is why I can't even see why men are comfortable having girlfriends. A woman can be an absolute fucking dog and still have, as you put it, LEGIONS of men lining up for her.

I posted about it yesterday but I made a post on ForeverAloneDating literally just stating I was female - no pics, nothing, and that account had over 100 message+chat requests, all "personalised" and mentioning specific things "I" wrote about in the bio. Clown fucking world.

It truly does feel like there are about 100 men for every foid. How else do you explain the fucking desperation. The biggest irony is that the men who foids actually want aren't the ones who message them first, it's the Chad who they seek out. Of course in typical male delusional style, redpillers will observe this and thinking that not messaging first is what makes the Chads attractive and try to copy it, and of course just end up with empty inboxes.
One of the biggest cope of modern men is their belief that they can emulate Chad's results by copying his behavior

Fucking Einstein IQ. Redpillers rhink Chad is using some tactics or something. Everything he does just works out for him because he’s attractive. If you’re ugly and you’re not initiating convos with girls, no one is going to message you. My dms are fucking dry because I used to believe the “don’t text first” cuckery

View attachment 397727
Just have a hole theory

I saw multiple Finnish names.
It's over for finncels

:kys::kys::kys::kys: it's time to end it all

He is ugly bitch

tik tok is the epitome of human trash. trash should always be burned

Its crazy. When look back at childhood i get really sad because i never thought it would turn out like this

imagine simping for this used postwall hag :feelskek:

ban tiktok or nuke civilization. it's one or the other

Its crazy. When look back at childhood i get really sad because i never thought it would turn out like this

Cucks believed they could dramatically change the rules of the game.. eg.. welfare, easy divorce & birth control pills.. without giving up the nice society they had.

You had a good reason for not believing it would turn out like this... you were a kid. Sadly the men in charge of our country also have childlike minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back