Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THIS is the best conversation you will get as a truecel from a foid...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Bez tytułu.png

Do I need to say anything here? If you are a truecel and somehow stars align once in a blue moon and you get a response on a dating app/website, THIS is how your conversation will look like. "Hey", "yes" and "Ok" was the maximum a foid could respond to my full messages. Gave up at this point because I know it would look like this forever.

And the foid isn't even that good looking:
Beztytuu

Damn some fucked up times indeed.

Why even bother trying?

Fuck foids are so god damn vapid. It's ridiculous. A big reason why I do not consider them even human

chatmogs me with a 3/10 and still nothing

And these are the same chicks that demand you to not start off a conversation with a "hey". Online dating is a joke

Fakecel because she's replying

This is so relatable. Foids lack basic brain functions. As a matter of fact I'm not even sure if they have a brain. I think It's literal shit that they have in their head. I gave up online dating long time ago after I encountered same responses as op from the few fucking human scums that ever bothered to answer me.

Yet they dare to say to 'be different' and not to start a conversation with 'hi, what's up'. Doesn't matter how you start a conversation. They won't answer.

Call her an ugly bitch

View attachment 267969

Do I need to say anything here? If you are a truecel and somehow stars align once in a blue moon and you get a response on a dating app/website, THIS is how your conversation will look like. "Hey", "yes" and "Ok" was the maximum a foid could respond to my full messages. Gave up at this point because I know it would look like this forever.

View attachment 267970
she looks like trash

View attachment 267969

View attachment 267970

looks like a 45 year old balding hag

Yeah it’s endlessly infuriating how fucking stupid and goddamned dull that they are and that the universe/god/the gods/whatever you believe in was cruel enough or such an extreme practical joker that these fucking morons were given the entire set of keys to our validation as men and lifetime happiness and fulfillment.

Fuck them.

Let the niggers and related violent Chads have them and give them the good beatings/killings/shameful single motherhood they deserve.

It does satisfy me on some level that most of these bitches pay for their crimes against us in some major way such as being hurt, beat up or destroyed.

At least she replied. Whenever I texted with a foid I got blocked the same day.

post-wall, thousand cock stare

View attachment 267969

View attachment 267970
Definitely pumpNdump material as an old foid.

Would be nice to enjoy her teen years though

Don't forget the several hundred conversations even briefer than this one you have to go through just to get to the one foid who hits you with one word responses and then ghosts you. JFL at texting foids in 2020

Let the niggers and related violent Chads have them and give them the good beatings/killings/shameful single motherhood they deserve.

It does satisfy me on some level that most of these bitches pay for their crimes against us in some major way such as being hurt, beat up or destroyed.
Yeah I agree, they are mostly unhappy after 30 years of age but I don't agree with the single motherhood part. It's too bad for the kids, THEY don't deserve it.

this is one of the reasons i gave up, one word responses every single time i would try.

demoralising af

this is one of the reasons i gave up, one word responses every single time i would try.

demoralising af
And they cry about one word responses on their profiles bios.

Her looksmatch is a rotting corpse

Does someone have a foid conversation with a Chad(fish) for comparison?

And these are the same chicks that demand you to not start off a conversation with a "hey". Online dating is a joke
yes jfl
i hate women so much

I just noticed I am on OP's ignore list, JFL, how did I hurt him? :feelskek:

Gay conversation, but still savage.

I really don't get why they even reply.

View attachment 267969

View attachment 267970
dude that's a post wall foid you can see the cake up is deteriorating her

DA LEET

This is just one of the reasons why females should be hated.

View attachment 267969

View attachment 267970

Or maybe this individual bitch is retarded