Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the CLOSEST SHIT YouTube has to in-depth blackpill content (screenie from Rowan's Scientific Blackpill 20 part video lecture series) JFL . . .

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Screen Shot 2020 07 12 at 103521 PM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hxjMJPjd1w&list=PLnUqjyc8wHt2jdRhatJkvxSbn0D51tAZH&index=2

We can do better than this guys... come on.

lmao she looks like she is sucking a fleshlight

why did you dislike it lol

What am I suppose to do

Stop posting her. This is the second time you posted her. Are you tryna promote her or something?

Are you Rowan?
Why do you keep pushing that roastie?

Last edited:
It's part of his tsundere strategy to get this hole to pay attention to him.
Now I see what you meant when you said OP is a simp, because man, he's simping for this bitch hard.

Why are you obsessed with jewtube?

Because having blackpill content on YouTube is the only way to have our ideas spread to the rest of the manosphere, if we run off to our little corner of the internet. The redpill will continue to be cucked and not accept the blackpill and be just as cucked as blue pillers. We have a moral obligation to spread the truth to the rest of the world. The world needs to know the truth of the blackpill. Red pill is just as bad as the bluepill.

Once the majority of men or a substantial number of men swallow the blackpill, only then can we reverse the sexual revolution.
Now I see what you meant when you said OP is a simp, because man, he's simping for this bitch hard.

I do not care about this hole. I've made 4 posts about her because she is making a joke of the blackpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back