Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is the damage done by isolation. Why Incels need social interaction and love from others.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Stumbled onto this post while browsing Reddit today of a post on IWH of one brocel having an imaginary wife. I get it with dreaming of imaginary figures to help deal with the isolation, I do it too to stave off the isolation myself and I talk to myself to help me think. Although, I've read some comments of some mocking by calling it "fake and attention seeking" while others rather support incels by understanding and rightfully mocking & bashing IncelTears in response.
Screen Shot 2020 09 24 at 22736 PM

Along with some who do support and understand our situation does bring out their own personal problems too.
Screen Shot 2020 09 24 at 23821 PM

No one should ever breakdown such as this. While working, I've seen guys locked up in isolation for months and sometimes a few days. They go mad within a day. There are many, many studies on the psychological impact caused by social isolation which seems to be forgotten by morons who enacted lockdowns for a virus that rarely kills the young. I love seeing posts on IWH who make memes on how people & including foids reacting to someone's death after found hanging dead in the bedroom because it shows the mentality and hypocracy of some who will not even try to go out of their way to intervene into the life of the incel.
Screen Shot 2020 09 24 at 32450 PM

My imaginary gf ran away with my imaginary best friend.

My imaginary gf ran away with my imaginary best friend.

>it's a i sit in the corner while an apparition fucks my tulpa dream again

I think they hate us and IT all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back