Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is the extent to which foids hate average men. but hey, "just put yourself out there bro", "just work hard and step up like a real man bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
>FUCK OFF PLEASE
Say goodbye to your electricity, food, water supply, internet, etc etc etc.

>FUCK OFF PLEASE
Cope. As cucked as it is toilets can actually get away with telling men to fuck off while still getting the benefits of their labor with the backing of the government and simps. :feelsclown:

Cope. As cucked as it is toilets can actually get away with telling men to fuck off while still getting the benefits of their labor with the backing of the government and simps.
I know. But what I meant is, if men were to truly fuck off, that would happen.

I know. But what I meant is, if men were to truly fuck off, that would happen.
In that case you're right. Interestingly though a lot of men are actually fucking off nowadays. Incels are rotting in their rooms, mgtows are sent their own way and cucks are simping on onlyfans, yet societal collapse is still nothing but a distant cope.

Cope. As cucked as it is toilets can actually get away with telling men to fuck off while still getting the benefits of their labor with the backing of the government and simps. :feelsclown:
brutal

Mental illness.

>FUCK OFF PLEASE
cope, the men making that work are the biggest cucks and also the ones foids hate the most

all of you quoting this are coping @LiteralGoblin @BlackPill Scholar @BITG (no offense)

“Powerful women” lmfao what an oxymoron. Every “powerful” woman was on her knees gagging on some guys dick and drinking his cum within the last 24 hours

Yep, also heard of findom? some men actually enjoy women shitting on them while they pay them money..... guess what race they are?

“Powerful women” lmfao what an oxymoron. Every “powerful” woman was on her knees gagging on some guys dick and drinking his cum within the last 24 hours
“Powerful woman” I can give her a powerful bitch slap to top that