Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the King of Thailand

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
[IMG]

[IMG]

He's currently hiding out in Germany while his people is dying from coronachan. He's apparently staying at some hotel that he basically turned into his own brothel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8360945/Thai-monarch-20-strong-female-entourage-spotted-cycling-near-German-hotel.html

Just imagine having THAT as your fucking king. JFL!!! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I think the Anglo-Jews are trying to discredit the monarchy in order to abolish it and create a faux-democratic system more directly under their control through the media. The previous king was better and while third world sex tourism is a bit of a problem, he probably didn't have a choice in making his country such a hub for it. He must not have had a choice with regard to the interests of his country.

I think the Anglo-Jews are trying to discredit the monarchy in order to abolish it and create a faux-democratic system more directly under their control through the media. The previous king was better and while third world sex tourism is a bit of a problem, he probably didn't have a choice in making his country such a hub for it. He must not have had a choice with regard to the interests of his country.
Too long, didn't read but probably high IQ

The king of faggots

Monarchies aren't what they used to be...

When I was in Thailand a lot of thais and even the tourist guide told me that they all hate their king but its illegal by law to talk bad about him.
Fucking cucked. Its also not allowed to throw money away/on the ground because the face of the king is on it or smth.

kings and queens don't make any decisions or have any power today. Why should they be rich? Because they were born to people who were born to people who were born to people (x20) who had the biggest army 600 years ago?

Monarchy in 2020. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :lul:

I didn't even know that trannyland had a "king" if you can call him that. Does he even have real political power?

He dont give any fucks brocel. Fact of the matter is that he can do whatever he wants with his money and power and he realizes that. Thats why hes busy tattoomaxxing, whoremaxxing, drugmaxxing (most likely), and luxuryhotellifemaxxing. He picked the sinister route in life because being good doesnt win you the race.

I didn't even know that trannyland had a "king" if you can call him that. Does he even have real political power?
Apparently you can get arrested for criticizing the king.

Apparently you can get arrested for criticizing the king.
Kek
> Make it illegal to criticize anything you do
> choose the degenerate lifestyle

This guy worst than kikes. At least they're trying to stay subtle .

He dont give any fucks brocel. Fact of the matter is that he can do whatever he wants with his money and power and he realizes that. Thats why hes busy tattoomaxxing, whoremaxxing, drugmaxxing (most likely), and luxuryhotellifemaxxing. He picked the sinister route in life because being good doesnt win you the race.
Akshay Venkatesh level IQ observation

What a brutal thread.
I thought it was about @itsOVER
Instead I see that creature larping as a royalty.
JFL in the next decade his sons will take over the country.
The brits, the master race.

With a king like that you don't need (or get) a queen!
ahahaha
He can do both.

What a brutal thread.
I thought it was about @itsOVER
Instead I see that creature larping as a royalty.
JFL in the next decade his sons will take over the country.
The brits, the master race.

ahahaha
He can do both.
Nice necro bro.

Still a bit of meat on the bones.