Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is the last time I say It's Over.

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
Yes. It's over with femoids, relationship, kids, marriage, girlfriends and everything. I can't get a partner even if I want, so I'll just accept my celibacy. It's over, and done, I move on. I believe there is so much more to life than sex or a femoid. I stop dwelling on the thing I can't have & concentrate on what I have and can potentially obtain. So, yeah, the last it's over, forever.

You joined less than a week ago, how many times have you said it's over?

It is it's over.

Yes. It's over with femoids, relationship, kids, marriage, girlfriends and everything. I can't get a partner even if I want, so I'll just accept my celibacy. It's over, and done, I move on. I believe there is so much more to life than sex or a femoid. I stop dwelling on the thing I can't have & concentrate on what I have and can potentially obtain. So, yeah, the last it's over, forever.

i was gonna post something similar to that.. I get you.. im even thinking about leaving this site and stop thinking about sex and women in general .. i dont wanna die yet, gonna try focusing on other things. [cope]

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:COPE:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Red
Red
Red

It's a good approach but consider that society (friends, family etc) will push you into the idea that being alone is an abnormal condition. It won't be easy.

Over for OP.

It's never been more over than it is right now.

You can't just accept not having a GF unless you are really low testosterone, because it's a biological impulse. You will constantly be reminded by your hormones. It's not like other things which you can ignore, unless you want to castrationmaxx.

It never began in the first place .. so you should stop saying its over

I want to do the same, but i cant. When i go outside, there is couples kissing each other remember me something that i will never have

DO THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOT IN FRONT OF ME!!! :feelsree:

You can't just accept not having a GF unless you are really low testosterone, because it's a biological impulse. You will constantly be reminded by your hormones. It's not like other things which you can ignore, unless you want to castrationmaxx.

Thats why im thinking about using any method to eliminate my sexual drive. Its litteraly killing me. And i know that if i could just stop thinking about foids in general, stop wanting them, stop wanting a gf, a family, etc... i could at least try to have a tolerable life.
Craving something unattainable is fucking hell... i hate my biological programming :feelsbadman:

Btw... i guess you could say that its over is over.
So... its over for itsoverisovercels :ha..feels::feelsmega:

Lmao at accepting being a genetic failure you should have nothing but anger and contempt for this world you retarded Octobercel

It is over, friend.

Lmao at accepting being a genetic failure you should have nothing but anger and contempt for this world you retarded Octobercel
I choose what feelings I have towards the society, not you. And fuck off :feelsokman:

Over?
How can something be over that never began?

Look at the animals... Is there more to life for them? You know humans are animals right?