Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the life of an ugly man. The perks of being a lonely virgin

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
You wake up at 5:30 am, take a shower, eat breakfast, go to your business ( I'm not going to mention what I do, the normies threatened to kill me and my family), you stay there for hours dealing with shitty people, you come back home 8:30 pm, there's no one to welcome you, no one is happy for seeing you, you microwave some frozen food, you go to the shower, browse incels.co for a few minutes and then you finally sleep. You start everything again the next day. No friends, no girlfriends... nothing.

and an average man

and any man over 30 (who isn't giga chad)

etc.

Then they are surprised when men commit suicide
When you have nothing to live for...why even live?

Well thank good i'm a Neet because this sounds way too depressing.

25,000 people in japan commit suicide every year...

This is where the USA is heading.

<===== USA SUICIDE RATE

LOOK AT THE SHARP INCREASE TOWARDS THE PRESENT YEAR

A perfect funneling system for depopulation and sending souls to hell for those that believe that satanic free masons are social engineering this joke of a society.

If you want the ladies... BE A CRIMINAL THUG & VIOLENT

IF you want to repel foids... DRESS NORMAL AND LOOK RESPONSIBLE

Who do you think is shaping the perceptions of our society???? think about ittt

5:30? 7:30 is bad enough.

what scares me is that its only gonna get worse. And it CAN always get worse

Normies already have something similar except their routine is to go to a dead end job; rinse and repeat living life in blissful ignorance.

I mean even for normies life is a numbing boring drag. Raising brats, dealing with a wife and holding down a 9 to 5 hardy seems like an exciting and eventful life. Only different is we dont have kids or a women but still gotta work making it seem not worth it sense the whole point is to provide for a family someday if that's your goal which it should he according to your biology. We are slaves to it and until we merge with technology we wont be able to escape our primitive side...

View attachment 104028 <===== USA SUICIDE RATE

A perfect funneling system for depopulation and sending souls to hell for those that believe that satanic free masons are social engineering this joke of a society.

View attachment 104029

View attachment 104030

I understand it’s better to be unemployed than to wageslave for a shitty society, but are you seriously implying that a man with an ugly face can just thugmaxxed and get laid?

View attachment 104028 <===== USA SUICIDE RATE

View attachment 104029

View attachment 104030

Legit high IQ. This is why Freemasonry and all forms of Gnosticism must be eliminated.

Inceldom itself is depressing, but having to become a wage slave and still being an incel it's even more depressing. Why have to endure all of this if you don't have any goal in your life or someone who cares about you? It wouldn't bother me to die if I had to experience all of that. At least I have a flexible schedule in college and I can LDAR three days a week, if I didn't have any of this I would be dead right now.

death is preferable then that tbh

I don't understand how anyone could live like that. Being homeless and having some freedom may be preferable tbh.

the frozen food part sounds tasty

Too narrow, OP, that covers the vast majority of Western males.

Living life on repeat is the worst part.

It’s over for many men. Just not good at all. Really sucks ass. Society is doomed and has gone to hell.

Then they are surprised when men commit suicide
When you have nothing to live for...why even live?
Because Life Is a Gift :soy::soy::soy:, whenever my dumbfuck dad said this to me i just wanted to bash his skull in with a baseball bat. Glad i moved out and away from that bluepilled normfuck, i hope he gets cancer and dies. Fuck bringing children here into this fucked up world based on pure chance and luck to suffer until they die.

You wake up at 5:30 am, take a shower, eat breakfast, go to your business ( I'm not going to mention what I do, the normies threatened to kill me and my family), you stay there for hours dealing with shitty people, you come back home 8:30 pm, there's no one to welcome you, no one is happy for seeing you, you microwave some frozen food, you go to the shower, browse incels.co for a few minutes and then you finally sleep. You start everything again the next day. No friends, no girlfriends... nothing.

I don't have a cat, but a lot of incels get cats for Companiinship, but I feel you .