Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the man calling you a loser on the internet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-

I hope this is a joke.

The memes write themselves.
Also JFL at this guy being in school he looks 35

average incel tear member

@Weeb25 @Haywire @Irredeemable @Diocel @Blacktarpill this guy gets jaw mogged by frothy

Fedora Fatboy only on SukCok the video streaming site for soys.

Given the current state of society, I would not be surprised if he was 100% authentic.

School day!? This dude still goes to fucking school? I thought he's at least in his mid 30's.

Given the current state of society, I would not be surprised if he was 100% authentic.

it's partially satire, they're just memeing the meme because they're in denial and it makes them look even more soy.

School day!? This dude still goes to fucking school? I thought he's at least in his mid 30's.
dude your avi, mods should fix it, fucking lazy asses.

mogs b/c white

Source

School can also mean Uni. I myself and alot of other individuals i have seen call Uni/College/Institute by the world 'School'. You can see alot of oldies there, especially for a Master/PHD programs.